Posters

Watch
Hoolahoop123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Where can I purchase movie and music posters from. Not prints, the real stuff.
francis10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's cheaper to print
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're looking for real posters that are like collector's items, be prepared to spend hundreds or even thousands on some pretty exclusive bids. Check out Amazon and eBay - occasionally you might find some deals on there. As mentioned already, printing is much cheaper if you're a film fan and just want lots of posters. Failing that, film magazines sometimes have pull-out A4 or even A3 posters.
Hoolahoop123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by asif007)
If you're looking for real posters that are like collector's items, be prepared to spend hundreds or even thousands on some pretty exclusive bids. Check out Amazon and eBay - occasionally you might find some deals on there. As mentioned already, printing is much cheaper if you're a film fan and just want lots of posters. Failing that, film magazines sometimes have pull-out A4 or even A3 posters.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (406)
52.19%
No (372)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise