Foot pain

Watch
Anonymous370
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey ,

My foot is hurting a lot on that bit indicated. It's been like that for last few days or so, don't know why, and it's just for my left foot too. I've got Plantar Fascitis injury on my left foot only, if that helps. I hope someone on here can save me plz.

Name:  IMG-20210116-WA0002.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  104.6 KB
Last edited by Anonymous370; 1 month ago
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go to your GP.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Contact your doctor.

I've had PF and it made me walk so awkwardly that I got aches and pains elsewhere, so could be that.
Anonymous370
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
Contact your doctor.

I've had PF and it made me walk so awkwardly that I got aches and pains elsewhere, so could be that.
Oh wow, what happened in the end after you contacted your GP about it ? Did you end up doing an injection or surgery for the bottom of your foot ? If so, was it painful ?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous370)
Oh wow, what happened in the end after you contacted your GP about it ? Did you end up doing an injection or surgery for the bottom of your foot ? If so, was it painful ?
To start with, I actually had a badly damaged toenail that was growing so out of shape that any footwear was putting pressure on it. That made me walk awkwardly, kind of on the outside of my foot, which gave me PF. I eventually had the toe fixed, but still had PF, and because I then was limping differently to when I had the bad toe it was putting all kinds of other strains on my muscles and tendons. Thankfully it cleared up with physio, exercises and new supportive insoles (have you tried that?). No injections or surgery; those options were never even discussed.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Got to hospital, if it hurts too bad. They'll know what to do.
Anonymous370
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
To start with, I actually had a badly damaged toenail that was growing so out of shape that any footwear was putting pressure on it. That made me walk awkwardly, kind of on the outside of my foot, which gave me PF. I eventually had the toe fixed, but still had PF, and because I then was limping differently to when I had the bad toe it was putting all kinds of other strains on my muscles and tendons. Thankfully it cleared up with physio, exercises and new supportive insoles (have you tried that?). No injections or surgery; those options were never even discussed.
I see. I have tried insoles, and yes they do help to some degree, and some products on Amazon like socks just for PF.
Anonymous370
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Got to hospital, if it hurts too bad. They'll know what to do.
They always expect some sort of referral/appointment booked in etc so not so nice from experience .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (94)
52.22%
No (86)
47.78%

Watched Threads