The Student Room Group

Unit help for anyone on the access to midwify course with learn direct ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone, sorry for the long delay I’m three units away from finishing this course, my work will be uploaded with free access after I’ve finished the course
Please bare with me
Can anyone help me in poverty and health have about 20 notes of research but the 1.2 and 2 question are so similar I am not sure what to put in each.
Original post by kirstyl25
hiya was wondering if you could help with unit 11 at all? I'm struggling with layout etc.
Thank you Kirsty xx

have you got sorted or do you still need help xx
Original post by Cmelissa
Hi everyone, sorry for the long delay I’m three units away from finishing this course, my work will be uploaded with free access after I’ve finished the course
Please bare with me

well done lovely i am also 3 away from being complete.
How u getting on? I’m just starting and confused which approaches they want us to discuss
For section 1.1?? Micro and macro, agency or structural or sociological and political?
Please bare with me

Has anyone had any luck with the Poverty and Health Unit??? I've honestly been researching and staring at my laptop for 5 days now and hardly written a thing, its driving me insane! This is the only unit so far I've been really stumped with and I just can't get into it but on a tight deadline to get finished before the kids break up for summer!!

Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated. TIA
Hi, I'm doing an access to Midwifery course diploma with Learn Direct. I know the struggle,if anyone is struggling please message me. I'm here to help. Im currently on unit 11 now.
So i can help up to unit 10 if anyone needs some guidance/ feedback or generally just stuck
Please message me with what unit you're struggling on and your email address and I will get back/send you my work to help you. Please bare with me as I will try and respond to everyone asap.
I know that the support to Learn Direct is a hit and miss, so any way I can help, I'll help.
Remember you'll reach your goal,if it takes a year longer than expected it doesn't matter, you'll get there!
Smash it !
good luck :smile:
Chelsea xx

Hi ,Chelsea please I need help with unit 4 question 2 I’m not sure if I need to make an assignment plan , Im stuck on this one and not sure what to do . Please can you help . Thank you
Original post by Fxx Frosty
Hi ,Chelsea please I need help with unit 4 question 2 I’m not sure if I need to make an assignment plan , Im stuck on this one and not sure what to do . Please can you help . Thank you

Eden
Reply 28
Original post by Fxx Frosty

hey private message me
unit 19 for anyone on the access course i would start buillding your portfolio as if you havent made or kept notes or study plans you will find this hard.if you have sould be a doddle. just a word of warning. good luck guys xxx
Original post by vicoria86
unit 19 for anyone on the access course i would start buillding your portfolio as if you havent made or kept notes or study plans you will find this hard.if you have sould be a doddle. just a word of warning. good luck guys xxx

hey I'm on track to completing my assignments but with marking in between I am unable to submit next assignments and worry they won't all be marked by the end of June deadline. Does anyone have any advice on this :s-smilie:
the marking is the slowest process ever ive waited nearly 13 days for one of the units to marked, it can be so annoying but just keep working on the units after if they are all complete then its the marking process slowing you down its not your fault
hey private message me

Hello,

Sorry to bother you would you mind helping me with unit 3 question 1 ? I am struggling on how to begin, I've done the research and read the study materials but im still blank I don't know what im doing wrong! im new to this website so its not letting me private message

thank you
leanne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending