raging duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i am in year nine and I have to pick my GCSE options in a week or two. i want to be a lawyer but I only have two things I want to do, history and computer science. I know computer science isn't really helpful for that but i enjoy it. is there any other subjects that i should take?
studentnancy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by raging duck)
i am in year nine and I have to pick my GCSE options in a week or two. i want to be a lawyer but I only have two things I want to do, history and computer science. I know computer science isn't really helpful for that but i enjoy it. is there any other subjects that i should take?
honestly i wouldn’t worry to much abt out your gcses, people make it seem much more important than they are. just go with what you enjoy and it’ll be fine, at this stage abt will be okay.
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Law has no requirements at A-Level, and GCSEs won't come up. Take what you enjoy.
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Choose the subjects that you enjoy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.14%
No (236)
48.86%

Watched Threads