Business Degree Apprenticeships in the Midlands

Watch
AzureWiggling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really want to do a degree apprenticeship in business in the Midlands, but I'm really struggling to find any in this location!
Does anyone do a degree apprenticeship in the Midlands or are from the Midlands in business?
I would really appreciate responses.
CaramelCamel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I found a few different schemes you might be interested in. They were listed on Not Going To Uni and UCAS.

• BBC, Birmingham - Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
  • Mondelez, Bournville - Supply Chain Apprentice (BSc Supply Chain Management, Aston University)
  • Greencore, Atherstone - Operations Degree Apprentice (BA Leadership and Management, Nottingham Trent University)
  • M&S do a retail management scheme for school leavers with A-levels or equivalents, which it says it offers nationwide though I'm not sure exactly which shops you could do it at.
AzureWiggling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CaramelCamel)
Hi, I found a few different schemes you might be interested in. They were listed on Not Going To Uni and UCAS.

• BBC, Birmingham - Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
  • Mondelez, Bournville - Supply Chain Apprentice (BSc Supply Chain Management, Aston University)
  • Greencore, Atherstone - Operations Degree Apprentice (BA Leadership and Management, Nottingham Trent University)
  • M&S do a retail management scheme for school leavers with A-levels or equivalents, which it says it offers nationwide though I'm not sure exactly which shops you could do it at.
Hi, thanks for replying, I've found these ones already and the M&S one isn't a degree unfortunately. Thanks for helping though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.86%
Virtual campus tours/open days (74)
21.83%
Live streaming events (32)
9.44%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.62%
A uni comparison tool (78)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (72)
21.24%