When did you guys have your first proper kiss?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Go ahead - plus all the gossip from the story as well e.g - was it good, age , boy or girl , do you still to them ...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I don’t know why I was so surprised when he went for it. We were laying together in each other’s arms, looking at each other, smiling. And then he went for it and I kind of recoiled because I wasn’t expecting and it made him feel really bad, poor guy. Anyway, I was 16 then and we’re still together 3 years later so clearly it wasn’t too bad
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
14. I tongued her on the road after school. We hung out, before hand, had a lot of fun tbh.
nicalibres
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was 15 and pretty drunk lol. It was decent, I didn't know what I was doing but he didn't care. We then dated for about 4 months.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Actually 2020 surprisingly. After months of waiting for restrictions and all the covid drama to settle down, after the first lockdown when people were allowed out a bit more we finally met again, got home and yeah didn't stop for a few days. Was it good? never had such a comforting and bliss few days in my life! wish I could go back to that day still.
Peace24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was 16. Lol it was my friends cousin... One time thing, it was just for fun. The three of us had just been hanging out. Funny thing is though... I had actually had a crush on my friend haha... But it turned out we were better off just being friends (they were both guys btw and I'm a girl)
emmyjanejacko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was 13, it was a boyfriend and it was spin the bottle of course haha
your mongolian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
never had my first kiss with mouth to mouth but i had a cheek kiss? would that count?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads