Hey all I just wanted to share something that I wrote in my journal

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Feeling empty
In pain with the center of my chest.
I always wake up this way and it makes me sad.
Sad that I don’t have people reaching out to me. Sad that people don’t call everyday. Maybe once I go on treatment things could change but I fear this is something else
Kira96
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Feeling empty
In pain with the center of my chest.
I always wake up this way and it makes me sad.
Sad that I don’t have people reaching out to me. Sad that people don’t call everyday. Maybe once I go on treatment things could change but I fear this is something else
Sorry about your situation! Loneliness is a bit worrying but it is even worse seeking the attention of people who don't genuinely care about you. Maybe you should consider occupying yourself in things you enjoy such as swimming and cycling which will also give you a chance to make new friends.
BizzFrog22
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kira96)
Sorry about your situation! Loneliness is a bit worrying but it is even worse seeking the attention of people who don't genuinely care about you. Maybe you should consider occupying yourself in things you enjoy such as swimming and cycling which will also give you a chance to make new friends.
I’ve posted it, to understand why I feel the way I do.
Kira96
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BizzFrog22)
I’ve posted it, to understand why I feel the way I do.
The issue of chest pain maybe as a result of injured muscles or tendons based on what I know, or probably an indication of an unknown health issue. The best solution is to seek the help of a certified healthcare provider! Or what do you think..
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you live by yourself?
BizzFrog22
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Do you live by yourself?
No with family
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Angina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise