The Student Room Group

Conditional offers

I have received conditional offers subject to grades im not taking? Is this an error on part of the uni? I am doing a BTEC L3 national extended diploma my expected grades are D*D*D and I got an offer subject to getting ABB on A levels.
Reply 1
Original post by Laramw
I have received conditional offers subject to grades im not taking? Is this an error on part of the uni? I am doing a BTEC L3 national extended diploma my expected grades are D*D*D and I got an offer subject to getting ABB on A levels.

I think you should contact the admission office asap via email. They should be able to change it for you.
Original post by Laramw

It seems like an error has been made here. You will need to contact their admissions department to query this. Good luck.
Its simply a mistake - it happens - email the Uni and they will update it.
You still have an offer, so don't worry!
Reply 4
Thank you all. I'll email them. I would imagine as you said they might have "canned" responses and pressed the wrong button.
Original post by Laramw
Thank you all. I'll email them. I would imagine as you said they might have "canned" responses and pressed the wrong button.

It's pretty easy to pick the wrong option from a dropdown menu when you have been processing offers all day. As above, they should be able to sort this once you've gotten in touch.
Reply 6
Thank you all, they dud fix it after I emailed them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending