Laramw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have received conditional offers subject to grades im not taking? Is this an error on part of the uni? I am doing a BTEC L3 national extended diploma my expected grades are D*D*D and I got an offer subject to getting ABB on A levels.
qvee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laramw)
I have received conditional offers subject to grades im not taking? Is this an error on part of the uni? I am doing a BTEC L3 national extended diploma my expected grades are D*D*D and I got an offer subject to getting ABB on A levels.
I think you should contact the admission office asap via email. They should be able to change it for you.
owlsweetly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It seems like an error has been made here. You will need to contact their admissions department to query this. Good luck.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its simply a mistake - it happens - email the Uni and they will update it.
You still have an offer, so don't worry!
Laramw
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you all. I'll email them. I would imagine as you said they might have "canned" responses and pressed the wrong button.
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you all. I'll email them. I would imagine as you said they might have "canned" responses and pressed the wrong button.
It's pretty easy to pick the wrong option from a dropdown menu when you have been processing offers all day. As above, they should be able to sort this once you've gotten in touch.
Laramw
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thank you all, they dud fix it after I emailed them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.37%
No (231)
48.63%

Watched Threads