?
Report 1 month ago
Do you mean 'when will I get offers from the Universities I have applied to?'
qvee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am waiting for my application results too... the deadline is 29th so I guess it wouldn't take too long!
Ototot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Application results? You need to send in your application to ucas before the 29th so they can send your application to the university’s.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ototot)
university’s.
Universities.
qvee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ototot)
Application results? You need to send in your application to ucas before the 29th so they can send your application to the university’s.
I have already sent mine to ucas. Just waiting for the uni decisions. Sorry for the confusing wording
Ototot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qvee)
I have already sent mine to ucas. Just waiting for the uni decisions. Sorry for the confusing wording
Ohhhhhh, it could take up to May to hear from the unis. I’ve been waiting almost 2 months now and haven’t heard anything, I’m hoping they start to give more out after the 29th.
Ototot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Universities.
Thank you! I’m dyslexic and mess up literally everything lol i really appreciate being corrected though it helps me learn.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads