The time it takes for a conditional offer to turn into an unconditional one

Watch
Anwita Roy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know the approximate number of days, weeks or perhaps months it naturally takes for a conditional postgraduate offer to turn into an unconditional one after the condition has been fulfilled? To be more specific, after submitting one's IELTS score certificate, how much time will the universities generally take to process my application once again and send me an unconditional offer?

As situations are getting quite intense now, I'm a bit anxious!
Would like to know.
Potatosandcheese
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mine took 3 (quite stressful) weeks after submitting my masters results to finally change on the portal and to receive the email with the unconditional offer.

I work at another uni and they are also running a little slow at the moment due to working from home difficulties and keeping up with the current situations/changing roles etc. Often offers are manually checked, updated and sent. I'd imagine this is similar else where, so try not panic too much yet, it may just take a little time. If it gets to a few weeks you can always send a polite email or give admissions a call to check in your application status.
Anwita Roy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Potatosandcheese)
Mine took 3 (quite stressful) weeks after submitting my masters results to finally change on the portal and to receive the email with the unconditional offer.

I work at another uni and they are also running a little slow at the moment due to working from home difficulties and keeping up with the current situations/changing roles etc. Often offers are manually checked, updated and sent. I'd imagine this is similar else where, so try not panic too much yet, it may just take a little time. If it gets to a few weeks you can always send a polite email or give admissions a call to check in your application status.
Thank you so much for your reply! I'm concerned only because of the thought of delay in my visa process as I am an international student.

It's been only a few days and will give them a reminder if necessary.
Thanks once again!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.14%
No (236)
48.86%

Watched Threads