R0ch1e2205
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi All,

I am currently preparing for OASC and have been advised I will need to know more in detail a break down of the IOT course. I was given a rough breakdown by my recruiter for each term, however it does not state specifics such as the exercise names simply that there is an exercise in that week. I have only as yet managed to find the old IOT breakdown. Is anyone on here able to help?

Kind regards,

Ben
Last edited by R0ch1e2205; 1 month ago
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0ch1e2205)
Hi All,

I am currently preparing for OASC and have been advised I will need to know more in detail a break down of the IOT course. I was given a rough breakdown by my recruiter for each term, however it does not state specifics such as the exercise names simply that there is an exercise in that week. I have only as yet managed to find the old IOT breakdown. Is anyone on here able to help?

Kind regards,

Ben
If you search "MIOT" you'll find a few posts giving information about it.
Kyranmt7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0ch1e2205)
Hi All,

Kind regards,

Ben
Look up MIOT, the new set up is all the different modules, I'm at the same stage as you prepping for my OASC in March and Ive been struggling too as everyone seems to have different sources and versions of what IOT has turned into. If you message me privately I can email you what I've found and we can compare notes and see if there's anything similar.
Sy M.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The full breakdown of MIOT was sent to me by the AFCO as a link. Here you go! Good luck!https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/m...e_schedule.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.37%
No (231)
48.63%

Watched Threads