Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Literally EVERYONE has 7-9s whilst I'm here with 6-5s, I just feel like I'm not good enough for anything.. The reason why I got these grades was because I was too lazy during my mocks (I was the year to get predicted grades) and it cost me a lot.. Do you think it's worth retaking subjects like History, R.E. (the grades I got 5's in) which i know i can do better in?
Peter76530
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Literally EVERYONE has 7-9s whilst I'm here with 6-5s, I just feel like I'm not good enough for anything.. The reason why I got these grades was because I was too lazy during my mocks (I was the year to get predicted grades) and it cost me a lot.. Do you think it's worth retaking subjects like History, R.E. (the grades I got 5's in) which i know i can do better in?
Are you in year 12 now? So your GCSEs were CAGs?

Can you even resit subjects that aren’t maths and English?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Peter76530)
Are you in year 12 now? So your GCSEs were CAGs?

Can you even resit subjects that aren’t maths and English?
Yh, I was and idk if I can but if it's possible I'd like to do so..
Peter76530
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah you can’t lol. What are you doing at college?
Anonymous #1
Yeah you can’t lol. What are you doing at college?
Psychology, Philosophy and CTECH IT.
Peter76530
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Psychology, Philosophy and CTECH IT.
I left school with 3 GCSEs and now hold offers to study at law at 3 RG unis
kking5
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! If it's possible and you really want to retake them I'm sure it could be worth it, but if history and re aren't subjects that will help you out in the future, then it could just be worth focusing on the subjects you do now! You could think of your experience with being lazy as encouragement to work harder with what you're doing now and in the future. Just remember to be resilient and that you are good enough!I'm supposed to be doing my GCSE's this year, but now they're using our mocks too but I didn't try very hard which is what I regret as well. That's why I'm going to work harder in the future.Good luck!
hamzaali_2004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is possible to resit ANY GCSE as I just did so. I also got SAG’s and got at 6’s except a couple 8’s and one 9 but decided to resit Maths English Lit Language and History. Hope this helps!
Peter76530
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hamzaali_2004)
It is possible to resit ANY GCSE as I just did so. I also got SAG’s and got at 6’s except a couple 8’s and one 9 but decided to resit Maths English Lit Language and History. Hope this helps!
No surprise you had to resit English when you can’t spell centre lol.

I don’t think you can actually resit any gcse, obviously your year and this year are exceptions
Anonymous #1
How much does it cost bro?
hamzaali_2004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How much does it cost bro?
Literally FREE! U have to speak to the school where u did ur GCSEs and they pay for it as they get funding from the government. However, it’s going to be hard to balance it with A Levels so I’d recommend starting early which is something I DEFINITELY didn’t do and crammed a night prior to each😬
Anonymous #1
Literally FREE! U have to speak to the school where u did ur GCSEs and they pay for it as they get funding from the government. However, it’s going to be hard to balance it with A Levels so I’d recommend starting early which is something I DEFINITELY didn’t do and crammed a night prior to each😬
Did you do it during November? If so I think it might be too late
hamzaali_2004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No surprise you had to resit English when you can’t spell centre lol.

I don’t think you can actually resit any gcse, obviously your year and this year are exceptions
My man I was one mark off a 7😔 and I literally just woke up lmfao
Anonymous #1
My man I was one mark off a 7😔 and I literally just woke up lmfao
I feel dat bro, I didn't revise once for my mocks
alevel20203
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I left school with 3 GCSEs and now hold offers to study at law at 3 RG unis
Inspirational I left with 6 and I’m not even messing with RG unis
hamzaali_2004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I feel dat bro, I didn't revise once for my mocks
I mean it’s not all mocks imo cuz I got a 7 in cs in my mocks but then they gave me a 6 due to “behaviour in the classroom” like wtf💀
Anonymous #1
I mean it’s not all mocks imo cuz I got a 7 in cs in my mocks but then they gave me a 6 due to “behaviour in the classroom” like wtf💀
yh icl they violated, even if you messed with the teacher they never did anyone dirty like that in my skl..
hamzaali_2004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yh icl they violated, even if you messed with the teacher they never did anyone dirty like that in my skl..
I never did anything wrong in that class and was the first one to finish always. That teacher literally didn’t like me that’s all🤡
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads