The Student Room Group

Im so hairy

Like im litterally the hairiest guy ive met.i have the hairiest legs and it goes down to my ass which isnt nice and to my feet.ive litterally got hair all around my belly and body.i have like hair on my face like on my nose and ive started to notice im getting hair on neck which just is terrible.im pakistani and were pretty hairy but its like im another kind of human being because im litterally growing hair out of every pore in my body.

Scroll to see replies

You're a boy! Its quite normal due to your testosterone. If you work out in a gym this could also increase your testosterone leading to more hair growth. If you are that worried then consult your GP. But my opinion, as a girl, is that its completely normal!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You're a boy! Its quite normal due to your testosterone. If you work out in a gym this could also increase your testosterone leading to more hair growth. If you are that worried then consult your GP. But my opinion, as a girl, is that its completely normal!

Wait ill get more hairy if i go gym?lol
And i feel like im super hairy lol
How old are you?
Reply 4
Original post by YaliaV123
How old are you?

Wait ill get more hairy if i go gym?lol
And i feel like im super hairy lol

Well ill talk about about the science of it if you want. Testosterone (believe it or not) is the hormone which is responsible for muscle growth! When you work out, you stimulate testosterone to be produced. Testosterone can produce another chemical called DHT which stimulates production of hair follicles.

I can assure you that if perfectly normal. Especially as you are a south-asian, to have excess hair growth. If you were a girl then perhaps i would be concerned. Us south asians are hairy naturally haha, but its perfectly normal for males to be. Is there a reason why you don't like the hair although its deemed normal?
This conversation is so 🤣🤣🤣

Its perfectly normal for people to have insecurities like this! Although i agree, i do want to give OP a hug and tell him its completely normal!
Reply 7
This conversation is so 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂nah im proper insecure about this
Reply 8
Well ill talk about about the science of it if you want. Testosterone (believe it or not) is the hormone which is responsible for muscle growth! When you work out, you stimulate testosterone to be produced. Testosterone can produce another chemical called DHT which stimulates production of hair follicles.

I can assure you that if perfectly normal. Especially as you are a south-asian, to have excess hair growth. If you were a girl then perhaps i would be concerned. Us south asians are hairy naturally haha, but its perfectly normal for males to be. Is there a reason why you don't like the hair although its deemed normal?

Oh ok, well nah honestly feel like being this hairy isnt normal like i feel like a alien😂
Oh ok, well nah honestly feel like being this hairy isnt normal like i feel like a alien😂

well im telling you that its normal so you should listen to me
Hair removal is like so expensive and id rather not waste alot of money
well im telling you that its normal so you should listen to me

Lol well ok thanks.
Lol well ok thanks.

Ending ur sentence with a '.'
Look, im trying to reassure you and its makes it better that im a girl because it means that most girls wont care about how hairy you are.
Look, im trying to reassure you and its makes it better that im a girl because it means that most girls wont care about how hairy you are.

Wait what, i just said thanks for saying that its normal

Just because you are a girl and don't care, doesn't mean other girls are the same. I'm a girl and I am not overly keen on hairy guys (sorry OP).

OP, you have two choices - to get rid of it or to do nothing and you are free to go with whichever one you prefer. It doesn't matter what other people think.
Just because you are a girl and don't care, doesn't mean other girls are the same. I'm a girl and I am not overly keen on hairy guys (sorry OP).

OP, you have two choices - to get rid of it or to do nothing and you are free to go with whichever one you prefer. It doesn't matter what other people think.

Lol yh thanks for your opinion,i mostly shave my body anyway

I said south asian, so indian/pakistani. Us girls are used to hair lol. You should see our dads. I can guarantee you that the majority of south asian girls dont care about hair on guys because its soo normal
I said south asian, so indian/pakistani. Us girls are used to hair lol. You should see our dads. I can guarantee you that the majority of south asian girls dont care about hair on guys because its soo normal

Yeah thats true,if ur dad is hairy ur used to it.my dad hasnt really been around so maybe could be a reason why i dont like it

How do you know I am not South Asian?
How do you know I am not South Asian?

LOL idk i havent come across a south asian girl who hates hair on men. We all just deal with it haha

Quick Reply

Latest