a.christiana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What is the best way to revise to improve your grade in a period of 2 months.

Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a.christiana)
What is the best way to revise to improve your grade in a period of 2 months.
Depends on the person- mind maps, reading revision guides, practise questions etc
lund.alice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
focus on the field that you know the worst
CaramelCamel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Work out what your strengths and weaknesses are. If you're okay with the content then you may not need to read too many of your notes and do revision questions instead but if you don't really know anything about a topic then you need to spend a lot of time just reading the textbook and getting the basic knowledge. If you can find the specification online or a revision checklist then tick off topics as you study them or just use it to highlight what you need to work on.
TSRDavid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd recommend doing past papers - for the science based subjects take a look at what the mark schemes say and mark them yourself, for english, rs, etc ask your teacher to take a look at your work and see where you can improve.
a.christiana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by TSRDavid)
I'd recommend doing past papers - for the science based subjects take a look at what the mark schemes say and mark them yourself, for english, rs, etc ask your teacher to take a look at your work and see where you can improve.
Thank uuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (167)
28.89%
No (411)
71.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise