The Student Room Group

Under my eyes are dark and have wrinkles

Ive started to notice that under eyes have actually gone really black and ive gotten wrinkles im an 18 year old boy and is there any way to treat this.ive read that wrinkles are a normal part of aging.
I've gotten this in the past, and it was due to a lack of sleep. Have you been getting around 8 hours of sleep each night? If not, try to as this may be the reason why they're there.
Reply 2
Original post by Mobitela
I've gotten this in the past, and it was due to a lack of sleep. Have you been getting around 8 hours of sleep each night? If not, try to as this may be the reason why they're there.

Yh ive started to get 8 hours of sleep.when do u think will i start to see it get better
Maybe in a week, or two weeks? TBH, I can't really remember. If your eyelids start to feel or currently feel painful, then I'd recommend ringing 111.
Reply 4
Maybe in a week, or two weeks? TBH, I can't really remember. If your eyelids start to feel or currently feel painful, then I'd recommend ringing 111.

111? That the gp
Yeah, but that's if they're painful. Eyelids aren't usually painful. That's to get professional advice.
Reply 6
Yeah, but that's if they're painful. Eyelids aren't usually painful. That's to get professional advice.

Oh ok
Original post by Anonymous
Ive started to notice that under eyes have actually gone really black and ive gotten wrinkles im an 18 year old boy and is there any way to treat this.ive read that wrinkles are a normal part of aging.

I had the same problem and after trying every solution under the sun i eventually tried dermal filler and I’m so glad I did worked a dream , that’s just me personally 🙂
Original post by Anonymous

I had the same, ended up going to PHI Clinic in London a couple of years ago and had tear trough treatment. The difference was insane and I went back last year for another because it really does make a difference. I think they've got some before and after examples on their website, linked above. I know it's a bit pricey but mine lasted for nearly 2 years.
Original post by bridgeneem
I had the same, ended up going to PHI Clinic in London a couple of years ago and had tear trough treatment. The difference was insane and I went back last year for another because it really does make a difference. I think they've got some before and after examples on their website, linked above. I know it's a bit pricey but mine lasted for nearly 2 years.

Was it dermal filler you had ?
i had dermal filler injected and my under eyes were as good as new

Quick Reply

Latest