Speech and language therapy MMU

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I have applied to study Speech and Language therapy at Man Met and thankfully received an offer! Just wondering is anyone else has applied for this?
ele2
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
I have applied to study Speech and Language therapy at Man Met and thankfully received an offer! Just wondering is anyone else has applied for this?
Hi,

I have received an offer for man met Sep 21
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh well done, are you thinking of going there?x
Yas199
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi I know this post is a month old but did you apply for the Msc or BA?
Cherrybobbles78
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied to Manchester Met a couple of months ago to do Foundation Speech and language degree and not heard anything. Emailed to enquire and no response. I’m a mature student and feel sick every time I open mail box. I think the not knowing is worst thing!
Megaanemilyy95
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
Hey, Im doing the Msc in SLT at mmu come september Message if you'd like to chat!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Megaanemilyy95)
Hey, Im doing the Msc in SLT at mmu come september Message if you'd like to chat!
Hi Megaanemilyy95 ele2 and Anonymous

Congratulations on receiving offers to study with us here at Manchester Met!! :smartass:

See you in September! You can find all our information on teaching for September 2021 here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/studying-in-september-2021
Carly
Megaanemilyy95
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anybody else received an offer at MMU on the MSc in speech and language? 😊
jenlip
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hey! I'm hoping to get onto the same course. Im in the process of starting to think about my personal statement. Did you have to attend an interview? If so, what was the interview like?
Fraser18
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi all! How's it going at MMU for those who got a place? I'm also in the middle of applying for the MSc SLT at the moment and wondered how people are finding the course/if anyone has tips for personal statements? Thanks!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Fraser18)
Hi all! How's it going at MMU for those who got a place? I'm also in the middle of applying for the MSc SLT at the moment and wondered how people are finding the course/if anyone has tips for personal statements? Thanks!
Hi Fraser18

Thank you for considering Manchester Met! In case this helps at all we have some personal statement guidance available for the MSc on our website. You can find the guidance here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/postgrad...y-requirements Please click the blue highlighted word 'link' in the second paragraph down, this will download the personal statement guidance.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your application!!
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (4)
19.05%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (6)
28.57%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
4.76%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
14.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
23.81%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
4.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads