The Student Room Group

Edge Hill MSc pre-registration mental health nursing applicant

Hiya everyone, I've got an interview scheduled and was wondering if anyone had any tips?

I've got extensive experience as a Shca within Mental Health, learning disabilities, emi nursing etc and health and social care qualifications but I could do with some pointers/reassurance.

Are any other applicants Mature students/Lone parents like myself? Would be good to get to know people before starting.

I've only got a few months left finishing a BSc in Psychology, psychotherapy and Counselling at University of Bolton, and loved it.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Hi. My name's Louise and I work as a mature student advisor at Edge Hill University. I have a pre recorded session on interviews that I could send you if you like? If you would like me to send it to you please email me at: [email protected]
Reply 3
Original post by Edge Hill University Outreach
Hi. My name's Louise and I work as a mature student advisor at Edge Hill University. I have a pre recorded session on interviews that I could send you if you like? If you would like me to send it to you please email me at: [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I got in. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending