The Student Room Group

What do guys think about "fat" and/or "thick" girls?

And what exactly do ya'll classify as "fat" and "thick"? I'm genuinely curious- not trying to pick at people.

Scroll to see replies

Every single body type out there is beautiful!! And thats not something you would expect a guy who is at a good weight to say.
Thick as in thicccccc

Btw how many c's do y'all put at the end?? :cookie:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Thick as in thicccccc

Btw how many c's do y'all put at the end?? :cookie:

thicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I like em big
I like em chunky
(edited 3 years ago)
well.
I got this guys :cool:

if you are fat, we cant pick you up, if there is a natural disaster.
therefore, i believe "thicc" solves this as, science has proven in today's modern society, that we are enabled to save your life.
Original post by the frog on you
And what exactly do ya'll classify as "fat" and "thick"? I'm genuinely curious- not trying to pick at people.

Thicc is 🍑 fat is sum else
I loooove them. I just want people to be healthy and if they are then that's all that matters. Chubby girls can be very cute like just physically speaking.

Thicc on the other hand is pretty much the conventionally attractive type of girl, I don't really think any thicc girls need to be told they're attractive.
Original post by almakhtoumk
Thicc is 🍑 fat is sum else

Yea but it seems like ya'll think that if we thicc we only thicc in the ass and thighs- like nah we thick we thicc all over and that includes a tummy

but god i love it when a guy loves every bit of my body just the way it is and says stuff like "more cushioning and more to love":heart: that'll make me go soft in a millisecond
It depends on the specific guy- his personality, opinion on what 'fat' looks like, attraction dealbreakers and beauty standards.
Some guys are only attracted to women with a thicc body appearance or tall with a fuller figure.
Many prefer girls with a large curvy build, while other guys have no set physical appearance type based preference or prefer a petite build below size 10.
People also define 'fat' very differently; I know a few guys who view any woman over size 6 as overweight and guys who believe that over size 14 equals fat.
Original post by SpockAndRand
I loooove them. I just want people to be healthy and if they are then that's all that matters. Chubby girls can be very cute like just physically speaking.

Thicc on the other hand is pretty much the conventionally attractive type of girl, I don't really think any thicc girls need to be told they're attractive.

there's me with small boobs and big thighs, butt, hips... so is that "thicc", or is it "fat"? lmaoooo. like, idk, as i haven't got big boobs i don't think i am "thicc", this is so freaking weirddddd, so sorryyyy
Original post by gracieee16
there's me with small boobs and big thighs, butt, hips... so is that "thicc", or is it "fat"? lmaoooo. like, idk, as i haven't got big boobs i don't think i am "thicc", this is so freaking weirddddd, so sorryyyy

Either way, your body is beautiful!
Yea but it seems like ya'll think that if we thicc we only thicc in the ass and thighs- like nah we thick we thicc all over and that includes a tummy

but god i love it when a guy loves every bit of my body just the way it is and says stuff like "more cushioning and more to love":heart: that'll make me go soft in a millisecond

More cushioning and more to love 🤩
Original post by londonmyst
It depends on the specific guy- his personality, opinion on what 'fat' looks like, attraction dealbreakers and beauty standards.
Some guys are only attracted to women with a thicc body appearance or tall with a fuller figure.
Many prefer girls with a large curvy build, while other guys have no set physical appearance type based preference or prefer a petite build below size 10.
People also define 'fat' very differently; I know a few guys who view any woman over size 6 as overweight and guys who believe that over size 14 equals fat.

damnnn, those guys are idiots pointing out at that people are "fat" with those sizes... i find it difficult to find jeans bc they never fit on my waist but they do on my hips, so i can fit into a 10/12 perfectly with my waist but my hips won't let it, so i have to normally wear a 14,i need to get a belt, but i hate them lmao.
Either way, your body is beautiful!

thank you! you're so kinddddd. i just have some extra belly fat atm, i keep needing to go on a diet but i feel like i am okay the way i am, i really wanted abs but imo, i think some fat is okay on me, idkkk hahaha 😂xxx
Original post by gracieee16

Thicc. It's not weird to wonder about those things tbh. But yeah def beautiful.
It's kind of odd that there seems to be a kind of impasse in many girls minds, usually overweight girls that being overweight doesn't somehow matter. There is from research I've done roughly 20-15 percent of the male population either into overweight women or accepting of them. I'm pretty certain they are like that genetically. I don't think you can convince a guy who is not into overweight women to accept them. So for these guys, roughly 85 percent of the male species including me overweight women are viewed with revulsion in terms of any thought as to getting with them, again a genetic response. That's not to say we wouldn't see them as ok to interact with but as far as dating or any thought of intimacy is concerned it's a no go.

Add to on top off that most of us guys that are not into overweight women including myself wouldn't even be able to get hard it is such a turn off, so dating one would be pretty pointless anyway. Many guys can stomach say thighs that are a bit flabby but too much flab there or elsewhere and it's a big, big turnoff. I would say if it bulges out off clothes that are normal size for your age/height then it is too much. Basically any sort of bulge like a tire is too much. So a little bit over as in say a few pounds but that can quickly turn to too much. A picture would be easier to show I guess.

Off course the opposite to that is a well toned girl (not muscley) but one without much fat apart from the boobs of course. That kind of girl is often scoring big points particularly if she shows off her figure with crop tops and the like. The face also plays a part but again for most overweight girls fat on the face tends to be a negative that will make a guy quickly want to move on.
Original post by Gavin2016
It's kind of odd that there seems to be a kind of impasse in many girls minds, usually overweight girls that being overweight doesn't somehow matter. There is from research I've done roughly 20-15 percent of the male population either into overweight women or accepting of them. I'm pretty certain they are like that genetically. I don't think you can convince a guy who is not into overweight women to accept them. So for these guys, roughly 85 percent of the male species including me overweight women are viewed with revulsion in terms of any thought as to getting with them, again a genetic response. That's not to say we wouldn't see them as ok to interact with but as far as dating or any thought of intimacy is concerned it's a no go.

Add to on top off that most of us guys that are not into overweight women including myself wouldn't even be able to get hard it is such a turn off, so dating one would be pretty pointless anyway. Many guys can stomach say thighs that are a bit flabby but too much flab there or elsewhere and it's a big, big turnoff. I would say if it bulges out off clothes that are normal size for your age/height then it is too much. Basically any sort of bulge like a tire is too much. So a little bit over as in say a few pounds but that can quickly turn to too much. A picture would be easier to show I guess.

Off course the opposite to that is a well toned girl (not muscley) but one without much fat apart from the boobs of course. That kind of girl is often scoring big points particularly if she shows off her figure with crop tops and the like. The face also plays a part but again for most overweight girls fat on the face tends to be a negative that will make a guy quickly want to move on.

bruhhhh, shut the he'll up. we don't care about what you have to say...

you're making girls feel down and no wonder why we are insecure... we don't want to change our bodies for men or YOU. so leave this thread, thankyou.

do you not understand that even fit women have bulge???? brooooo the sh*t you see one social media isn't real 99% of the time.
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Now tell me that they aren't still fu**ing beautiful. Go. On.

That's called a fat fetish, to me that's weird, lol

Mans wrote a whole essay of nonsense 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending