The Student Room Group

What do guys think about "fat" and/or "thick" girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the_pharaoh
im sorry come again u can be skinny and unhealthy but cant be fat and healthy just doesnt happen

1- cellulite is fat and considered unhealthy when in reality 93% of women have it

2- its ur opinion but ok
Original post by the frog on you
1- cellulite is fat and considered unhealthy when in reality 93% of women have it

2- its ur opinion but ok

I wasn't talking about women only im saying everyone

also lets ignore all the science bs think about it if u dont excersis u constantly eat unhealthy and simple tasks like running or going up the stairs is hard what does that tell u
Original post by ajáh
Uhhh, I'm pretty sure you can. It depends wat kind of what you're talking about. Being puppy-fat doesn't affect your health too much, whereas being morbidly obese would affect yor health immensely. Being skinny and unhealthy is actually very possible. If you're unable to gain weight and still consume great amounts of food, it therefore increases your risk of diabetes and a heart disease. Did you miss your biology lessons or something?

firstly i did say that u can be skinny and unhealthy secondaly bio is a joke so i never rlly pay attention lastly im not talking normal fat like a stomach that ain't flat and pops out but not alot (thats how i am btw )
I wasn't talking about women only im saying everyone

also lets ignore all the science bs think about it if u dont excersis u constantly eat unhealthy and simple tasks like running or going up the stairs is hard what does that tell u

lmao quit ur bs ur saying that ur opinion is right and science isnt bruh im done w people like u
lmao quit ur bs ur saying that ur opinion is right and science isnt bruh im done w people like u

lmao i never said my opinion is right and science isnt

i said u dont need science to explain it just use ur bloddy logic
lmao i never said my opinion is right and science isnt

i said u dont need science to explain it just use ur bloddy logic

a certain level of obese is unhealthy, not all of it u donkey.
And what exactly do ya'll classify as "fat" and "thick"? I'm genuinely curious- not trying to pick at people.

Thick and fat are too completely different things

Thick is having a shape but still being healthy, whereas fat is obese and needing to change lifestyle and diet #respectfully
firstly i did say that u can be skinny and unhealthy secondaly bio is a joke so i never rlly pay attention lastly im not talking normal fat like a stomach that ain't flat and pops out but not alot (thats how i am btw )

So, I'm guessing you skipped or didn't pay attention to your English lessons too?
a certain level of obese is unhealthy, not all of it u donkey.

thats bs i come from a family from a family with relatively fat women and they aren't even obesse like they can still run go up the stairs etc they're just a bit fat and i've seen the struggles they had to go through especially at an older age

so as far as science goes id say that's enough 'scientific' evidence
Original post by ajáh
So, I'm guessing you skipped or didn't pay attention to your English lessons too?

again didnt pay attention im too good of a student to skip plus english ain't my first language and this isn't an english test so I don't have to show off my skills
thats bs i come from a family from a family with relatively fat women and they aren't even obesse like they can still run go up the stairs etc they're just a bit fat and i've seen the struggles they had to go through especially at an older age

so as far as science goes id say that's enough 'scientific' evidence

omg "iF i BeIlIeVe iT ThEn sO dOes everYOnE eLsE"
again didnt pay attention im too good of a student to skip plus english ain't my first language and this isn't an english test so I don't have to show off my skills

English isn't my first language either so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply?
Original post by ajáh
English isn't my first language either so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply?

is that all u picked up one

im trying to imply that it doesn't rlly matter
omg "iF i BeIlIeVe iT ThEn sO dOes everYOnE eLsE"

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫 jokeman
is that all u picked up one

im trying to imply that it doesn't rlly matter

Ooh! You used a big word! Well done!
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫 jokeman

Oh wow! A roadman! Explains your spelling and grammar.
Original post by ajáh
Ooh! You used a big word! Well done!

😂😂 كل خره
Original post by ajáh
Oh wow! A roadman! Explains your spelling and grammar.

I don't even live in the UK 😂
I don't even live in the UK 😂

Ok? You do know that even France has roadmen...? Anyways, we're moving away from the topic. I'm guessing you're the sort of guy who is obsessed with his girlfriend's (if he ever gets one) weight. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Have a nice day.
I think fat girls need to stop calling themselves thick first off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending