17 and never been kissed

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m 17 (year 12) and I’ve never kissed anyone. Up until this year I went to an all girls school which I could use as an excuse for lack of experience but now I have nothing! I have boys interested in me but I’m always too scared to meet up with them. It’s getting embarrassing now and lockdown is not helping the situation. I don’t feel like a 17 year old anyone got any advice on how I can get my first kiss lol? Or even just for meeting boys you’ve talked to on sc for the first time?
Mollie~
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't feel embarrassed! This is totally normal and you shouldn't feel pressured either. Just let it happen naturally - if it's forced then it may not be what you hope it up to be like.
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're embarrassed it's presumably because you're either not into those boys or you're not ready for a relationship. Go at your own pace and don't rush anything, especially with someone you don't like.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
despite what your peers say, i’m sure the majority of people haven’t been kissed either... and even if they have, you shouldn’t feel any pressure to just because you’re 17.. like you literally have all of your adult years ahead of you to do whatever you want lol
brokestudent3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my friends 19 and hasn’t had a boyfriend, girlfriend, or kissed anyone. it’s fine, don’t rush urself!
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've known a couple of people have their first kiss at 18, so I wouldn't worry too much. Besides, there's a pandemic on, that should be "excuse" enough for now.

In any case, you may want to wait to have the first with someone you genuinely like, so you're probably making the right choice.
nicalibres
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't worry about it. I know this stuff seems like a big deal in school, but it really isn't. This just means you can wait for the right person and, trust me, they won't mind. When my bf and I first kissed it was his first kiss ever (he was almost 19 at the time) and if anything it made things more special!
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dw abt it. in reality, no-one cares so don't feel embarrassed.
SirNoodles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Year 13 and never kissed and the way things are going in lockdown it'll remain that way when I first join uni. Don't worry about it, when it happens it happens and worrying about it won't make anything better
Komaric
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m 19 and haven’t kissed anyone
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 17 (year 12) and I’ve never kissed anyone. Up until this year I went to an all girls school which I could use as an excuse for lack of experience but now I have nothing! I have boys interested in me but I’m always too scared to meet up with them. It’s getting embarrassing now and lockdown is not helping the situation. I don’t feel like a 17 year old anyone got any advice on how I can get my first kiss lol? Or even just for meeting boys you’ve talked to on sc for the first time?
I’m the same age as you, I’m terrified for my first kiss so unfortunately I can’t help with that. Although I have met quite a lot of boys I’ve started talking to from sc. Honestly it is scary and each time I still get veryy nervous but trust me with every experience it will get easier and easier. Luckily the first time I met a guy he was talkative so he led the convo since I was too scared to. But now I can easily have conversations and meet guys I’ve only messaged on sc for a week. Go for it honestly it’s actually really nice and they’re never as judgemental about you being awkward as you think.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Get drunk
Wolfbangenoff
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get drunk
Trust me, you'd get more than your lips kissed, so don't.
Wolfbangenoff
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Komaric)
I’m 19 and haven’t kissed anyone
I was almost 21. I waited for the right person but was shy and it was more difficult the older you get.

One should never throw themselves at anyone and it may not seem like it due to peer pressure but
you are worth it!!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Try being 22 and never having kissed anyone

But in reality especially with the pandemic rn, it's not that bad. If you go to uni, it should throw up plenty of opportunities
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
bro I'm 25 and never kissed a girl.
setarexhx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well if it makes you feel better I’m nearly 20 and never been kissed
RealLifeJoker
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Had my first kiss at 21, you’ll be fine
MJHT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m 21 (guy) and haven’t kissed anyone. Whenever I tell my friends they totally respect it, life’s not a race do everything at your own pace. I’ve spent too much time comparing my progress to other people’s.

Personally, I don’t want my first to be a drunk fling I genuinely want to like the person to make me more comfortable with it (I’d like to remember it too haha) I’ve had opportunities but just hasn’t felt right, hard to explain haha.
LunasCorner
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
totally normal girl, take life as it goes and when the time is right, itll happen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (517)
51.34%
No (490)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise