The Student Room Group

Which unis are good for BSc Geography? (mix of human/physical)

I'm applying for BSc Geography, and was curious which unis are good for the course and offer a mix of physical and human modules? I've chosen Sheffield and Southampton as my options with more aspirational entry requirements, and was looking for some unis with a bit lower entry requirements for my other 3 choices which are still good for that course (preferably not in London cos i'd like to go somewhere new for uni)
Reply 1
Original post by claraw0002
I'm applying for BSc Geography, and was curious which unis are good for the course and offer a mix of physical and human modules? I've chosen Sheffield and Southampton as my options with more aspirational entry requirements, and was looking for some unis with a bit lower entry requirements for my other 3 choices which are still good for that course (preferably not in London cos i'd like to go somewhere new for uni)

I have applied for University of Lincoln and UEA (University of East Anglia) for Geography BA. They both have a pretty flexible course where you can switch it up between physical and human geography. The entry requirements for University of Lincoln I think it’s 112 UCAS points and for UEA it’s BBC. Have a look on their website for the course. I hope this helps.
Original post by claraw0002

Hi @claraw0002

Have you considered applying to Hull?

Six reasons to study Geography at Hull
Cost of core field trips included in your fees
Physical Geography is ranked 10th in the UK for overall satisfaction (2020)
Ranked third in the UK for research impact (2014)
92% graduate employability rating†
Accredited by the Royal Geographical Society
Develop career-ready skills such as GIS

Our entry requirements for this course are 120 UCAS Points!

Further details can be found on our website - https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/geography-bsc-hons

All the best with all of your university applications

Emily

University of Hull Student Representative

Quick Reply

Latest