The Student Room Group

Britain Challenge and Transformation AQA

I’m a year 13 student and i’m acc so stressed bc i have absolutely no idea how to revise for history, there’s SO MUCH to learn and i legit can’t keep up.
Also i’m on the threshold of getting A’s on exams (i’m on the AQA exam board) but always seem to be getting B’s and the occasional A so does anyone have any study tips on how to get an A in exams ? tysm xoxox
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mariageorgiou287
I’m a year 13 student and i’m acc so stressed bc i have absolutely no idea how to revise for history, there’s SO MUCH to learn and i legit can’t keep up.
Also i’m on the threshold of getting A’s on exams (i’m on the AQA exam board) but always seem to be getting B’s and the occasional A so does anyone have any study tips on how to get an A in exams ? tysm xoxox

Hey,

From experience studying History, I feel the only way to revise are flashcards! Write down important information on a flashcard and read it aloud! Maybe get your friends or family to test you every now and then!

Good luck in your exams (if you have any)!
Original post by mariageorgiou287

did you have any mocks at school? they may have been the 2020 papers what were the qs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending