The Student Room Group

Please reply

A guy said if anyone eats Rustlers then they have got a mental problem, I didnt tell him but I actually eat and I eat Rustlers regularly so it hurt my feelings. Im just upset now and I feel self conscious about eating Rustlers now. My friend was saying it is horrible and tastes like ****.

Scroll to see replies

They're just trying to be funny, and I'm sure they never meant to offend you. I assume they're your friend since you call them one. If you really like Rustlers keep eating and tell them they have deformed taste buds if they judge, or if you really don't want them to say any of that you could eat other things.
Reply 2
This has 100% been posted before.
Reply 3
Original post by *****deadness
They're just trying to be funny, and I'm sure they never meant to offend you. I assume they're your friend since you call them one. If you really like Rustlers keep eating and tell them they have deformed taste buds if they judge, or if you really don't want them to say any of that you could eat other things.

They didn't know i eat it when they said it
Original post by Bexjw

Ikr, I've seen it too.
Reply 5
Original post by Bexjw

If you saw it before why did you ignore it?
Reply 6
Original post by saji13
Ikr, I've seen it too.

If you have seen it before then why did you ignore it
so what? who cares what your friend says?
eat whatever you want
Reply 8
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
so what? who cares what your friend says?
eat whatever you want

I feel like I have a mental problem because I eat it
Original post by Bexjw

Original post by saji13
Ikr, I've seen it too.

I swear if I ever fall for repeat posts it's because I'm not usually bothered to be on TSR.
TSR makes me feel incredibly sane.
Original post by YaliaV123
TSR makes me feel incredibly sane.

The feeling will pass!
Ahah this actually made me laugh thought it was going to be something really serious. It’s just a burger you do you. Though they are awful and burgers should never be microwaved. Nigella would not approve even if done in the meecrowarvey
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
A guy said if anyone eats Rustlers then they have got a mental problem, I didnt tell him but I actually eat and I eat Rustlers regularly so it hurt my feelings. Im just upset now and I feel self conscious about eating Rustlers now. My friend was saying it is horrible and tastes like ****.

tell you friend to shaaaaatuppppp hes face looks like a rustlers.
Original post by Meememe
tell you friend to shaaaaatuppppp hes face looks like a rustlers.

That's not nice
Reply 15
wait what
That's not nice

Original post by Ciel.
wait what

Methinks it's a jocular reference to a 1980's one-hit-wonder. (But I could be wrong)

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17
Fast food and ready meals are horrible.

I feel like I have a mental problem because I eat it

Really doesn't take much to mess with you then, does it?
troll?
If this isn’t a troll then what the hell is going on 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending