Do other females feel this too?

Watch
Markussssss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m so insecure about my body hair and my stretch marks on my body. I’m a female so I feel so much pressure to look perfect. I’m not someone that wears revealing clothes and I prefer more modest clothing however I feel so bad about myself. I know it’s all natural and it’s not something I can control but I hate myself for having it
Last edited by Markussssss; 1 month ago
millsr
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think pretty much everyone goes through a period of being insecure about their body, especially as a teenager. Your body changes as you get older, you grow into yourself, you get used to who you are and how you look and eventually learn to be content with yourself. It's a very normal process and it takes time. You won't always feel insecure about yourself
DiamondDia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girlie don’t worry, the day you finally stop caring what people think about you is the day you will finally thrive and be as confident as you can be, because trust me I’ve been there and done that, I have stretch marks AND body hair, literally nearly everyone does, it’s normal and healthy. Society should be normalising this but instead we have stupid unrealistic beauty standards that we need to uphold. I say f**k it and do you. You are beautiful regardless of what people say and don’t let anyone tell you different. Don’t allow yourself to submit to society’s bullsh¡t and just be yourself and create YOUR aesthetic. ❤️
Markussssss
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiamondDia)
Girlie don’t worry, the day you finally stop caring what people think about you is the day you will finally thrive and be as confident as you can be, because trust me I’ve been there and done that, I have stretch marks AND body hair, literally nearly everyone does, it’s normal and healthy. Society should be normalising this but instead we have stupid unrealistic beauty standards that we need to uphold. I say f**k it and do you. You are beautiful regardless of what people say and don’t let anyone tell you different. Don’t allow yourself to submit to society’s bullsh¡t and just be yourself and create YOUR aesthetic. ❤️
Thank you this really means a lot. It’s nice to know there’s more people in the same position as me.
Markussssss
Rep:
?
(Original post by millsr)
I think pretty much everyone goes through a period of being insecure about their body, especially as a teenager. Your body changes as you get older, you grow into yourself, you get used to who you are and how you look and eventually learn to be content with yourself. It's a very normal process and it takes time. You won't always feel insecure about yourself
Ok thank you.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You and pretty much every girl ever. It's a perfectly normal feeling.
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Markussssss)
I’m so insecure about my body hair and my stretch marks on my body. I’m a female so I feel so much pressure to look perfect. I’m not someone that wears revealing clothes and I prefer more modest clothing however I feel so bad about myself. I know it’s all natural and it’s not something I can control but I hate myself for having it
i was exactly the same as you until i realised its my body. why should i feel insecure in my body? i shouldnt so i decided to accept what was "wrong" with me because there was nothing wrong with me. people should accept me as i am and it they dont, they can go **** themselves. they dont deserve someone like me in their life. just like they dont deserve a queen like you in their life. learn to accept it because you are beautiful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.11%
Virtual campus tours/open days (132)
24.22%
Live streaming events (47)
8.62%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.54%
A uni comparison tool (127)
23.3%
An in-person event when available (121)
22.2%