What attracts women to men

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Women. What other than looks attract you to a man?
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Money. Money. Money.
DiamondDia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
For me, personality, character, morals, ethics, someone who is family oriented, someone who shows affection and allows me to give affection and someone with ambition. Looks don’t matter to me, because when I fall in love, your physical attractiveness is heightened to an unbelievable peak.
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Also a genuine guy who doesn’t develop a facade in the beginning of a relationship to match a girls “type” but then shows his true colours later on in the relationship. Be true to yourself throughout and be consistent, that’s what I genuinely love about a guy. Him being himself.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by shak101)
Money. Money. Money.
No, definitely not this for me. Though I would want the guy to have a similar salary to mine.

I very rarely have any kind of romantic attraction to a guy but if I do, it is usually a combination of personality and looks (the former more than the latter). In terms of actually being in a relationship, similar sex drive and sexual compatibility (if sex happens - more than happy not to have sex but guys generally aren't happy with that), and the guy being thoughtful towards me are the main things that attract me.
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No, definitely not this for me. Though I would want the guy to have a similar salary to mine.

I very rarely have any kind of romantic attraction to a guy but if I do, it is usually a combination of personality and looks (the former more than the latter). In terms of actually being in a relationship, similar sex drive and sexual compatibility (if sex happens - more than happy not to have sex but guys generally aren't happy with that), and the guy being thoughtful towards me are the main things that attract me.
Fair enough, you sound like a pleasant person. But I never said all women. From what I've seen around me I'd say a significant minority value money to at least some extent and a smaller minority quite heavily prioritize it.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
Quality of penis
username5502734
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You should watch Dan Bacon on YouTube, he explains everything on what makes women attracted to men... Best Realtionship Advices i get come from him.
i was very nervous around my girlfriend and after i watched his videos about how to not get nervous, guess what, i am not nervous around my girlfriend anymore and not nervous around any other girls (i am also used to be nervous around other girls, but not as nervous as around my girlfriend (ever since i realize my girlfriends likes me, i am nervous around her all the time and other girls). now i am not nervous, becoause i followed Dan Bacon's advice.
YoniYouths
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Humour, personality and morals
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
Stable job. Has to be a doctor or teacher or accountant

No delivery drivers or university students lmao
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by DiamondDia)
Looks don’t matter to me
Ha ha ha. You are very funny INDEED.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Humour, sense of the ridiculous, tenderness, morals
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
As if there weren’t enough threads on this. 🙄
Anonymous #6
Report 6 months ago
Women. What other than looks attract you to a man?
Idk if this is just me but i love when guys are smiley and happy? able to hold convos v well. my friends say i have the worst taste because i dont care about looks- their warmness draws me in
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
personality over looks but they cant be ugly
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Ha ha ha. You are very funny INDEED.
I don’t remember making any funny remarks 👀
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Looks. Hygiene
LoveAmore
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
The ability to have an intellectual conversation. Also being a man by admitting when they're wrong instead of being a coward.
TJ1997
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Robo NEFIX)
You should watch Dan Bacon on YouTube, he explains everything on what makes women attracted to men... Best Realtionship Advices i get come from him.
i was very nervous around my girlfriend and after i watched his videos about how to not get nervous, guess what, i am not nervous around my girlfriend anymore and not nervous around any other girls (i am also used to be nervous around other girls, but not as nervous as around my girlfriend (ever since i realize my girlfriends likes me, i am nervous around her all the time and other girls). now i am not nervous, becoause i followed Dan Bacon's advice.
He seems reasonable but sadly a lot like post of the disingenuous PUA's out there
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Rep points :perv:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (30)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.52%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.71%

Watched Threads