The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is I’m 20 and I’ve slept with a 43 year old.
Am I ashamed? No, I really liked them.... more than anyone else in my entire life.

You a boy?
Reply 2
Does it matter what gender I am?
Reply 3
You a boy?

she's definitely a girl, just had it with a sugar daddy
Oww,

Am I ashamed? No, I really liked them.... more than anyone else in my entire life.

Most people call it sugar daddy, but don't you fall for him because someone cares about you like him at his age? and provide all your needs? But it's ok I understand that no one chooses love no matter who you are.

I wish it weren’t a secret but I’m not a virgin, I just feel very awkward talking about it. I’ve hinted that I’m not to my close friends but because I’ve never been in a relationship, the assumption is that I’m a virgin.
Is that really something to be ashamed of?? If you're looking for a new sugar daddy (who's younger than 43!) let me know - I'm serious!! :wink:
Woweee, tf did I just come across?? :colonhash:
:s-smilie::colonhash::confused:
The recipes of my favourite handmade chocolates. :yep:
Reply 10
if i told you a secret it wouldn't be a secret anymore would it?
My name isn't actually Hellohsjakodsmka :cry2:
My name isn't actually Hellohsjakodsmka :cry2:

No, your name is Anonymous #4.
Original post by Vapordave
No, your name is Anonymous #4.

Not anymore :flute:

bro I snuck out of the house at 1 am to give head to this guy; then I nearly lost my virginity to him, but it legit didn't go in.
I didn't get 4A*'s and apply for Oxbridge :colondollar:
Original post by MidgetFever
I didn't get 4A*'s and apply for Oxbridge :colondollar:

you are wilding
Sneaking a full meal to eat in bed at 4 am - dessert too :cute:
I had phone sex with my crush... when no one was at home...😖😖😖😖
from who? i have a lot of secrets actually...
from my parents: i use tsr and a website called brainly frequently and i have an account
from my friends/charter school: i don't actually live in long beach california like i say i do, i live in a cozy little neighborhood called (i'm obviously not gonna post where i live)
from my friend philip: i like him, like as more than a friend
and there's something i'm hiding from the tsr community, which i obviously am not gonna post

Latest

Trending

Trending