The Student Room Group

University of Manchester or University of Birmingham for international relations?

I am looking for a good reputable university where I can build connections and meet new people. A competitive environment with a good or decent social life
Hello pjain154!

Have you considered studying at Coventry University? The International Relations course is offered as a BA or a MA depending on your preference and is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Coventry University ensures that an industry-relevant coursework is provided to you, as well as assist in finding post-graduate employment. You wouldn’t be disappointed in the quality of education received at Coventry.

I see that a social life is important to you as well. Did you know that Coventry has been named the City of Culture of 2021? Coventry was also ranked in the list of Best Student Cities in 2018 and within the top 5 of the UK in 2019!!

The location of Coventry is ideal as well 20 minutes to Birmingham and an hour to London. However, there are always things to do around Coventry University, whether a pizza night, trivia night, live music, and plenty of sports! Regardless what you are into Coventry has plenty of student societies and sports to find something that you enjoy. Who knows, maybe you find something new that you never knew you loved. That’s what the University experience is all about.

If you have any questions about Coventry University, just let us know! We would be happy to help : )

Korin
Coventry University - Coventry
Civil and Structural Engineering student
Between the two I'd say UoM. It's more established for political science than Birmingham, and the city is (at least for my own taste) more enjoyable. Have you checked the different requirements and module offers? That's very important!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending