Edexcel Formula book Watch

This discussion is closed.
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i no this may be small but edexcel have changed the course this year from p1-3 to c1-4,
They also changed the formula books, from haveing all the things in a book, to having a page for the c1 n c2 n c3 equations,
Obviously this will be no use to me as i am doing the 'p' modulels but the applied maths sections have also changed but the modulels are the same.
So do u think its possible for me just to use the new formula books on my applied exams?
Gauss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
i no this may be small but edexcel have changed the course this year from p1-3 to c1-4,
They also changed the formula books, from haveing all the things in a book, to having a page for the c1 n c2 n c3 equations,
Obviously this will be no use to me as i am doing the 'p' modulels but the applied maths sections have also changed but the modulels are the same.
So do u think its possible for me just to use the new formula books on my applied exams?
I don't think it would matter too much if you do, however it might depend on how strict your school/college rules are on these type of things.

Euclid
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?