I don't have a good study space. What can I do?

Watch
Memesbygsus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
I'm in year 12 and I'm struggling with online learning a bit.
I used to concentrate a lot better back when schools were open solely because of the classroom environment.
I don't have my own room and every part of the house is always really loud. I don't have a table to use apart from the kitchen table, but my parents are always downstairs speaking to eachother and the TV is always loud.
Any suggestions?
I also struggled to find a work space back when I used to revise in year 10/11.

username4755594
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could you buy some sound-blocking headphones? They're quite expensive but in your position they may really help.
clairvoyantt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would say to contact your school and let them know so they can offer advice or provide any resources you might need to help your situation.
TSRDavid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Before covid I used to go to my local library and do homework and revision over there. I think the best option is to talk to your teachers and see what they say, similar to what clairvoyantt said.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Try flashcards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.15%
No (512)
48.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise