The Student Room Group

Proof reading a personal statement

Hello, just wondering if there is anyone who is able to proof read a personal statement for nursing for me as im not very good at condensing it down.

Many thanks
Shannon
Hi Shannon,

Whatever you do - do not under any circumstances post your personal statement in a public forum. If you do, you'll have to rewrite it as the plagiarism checking software used will flag it up. I believe TSR has a secure form you can send where volunteers will provide feedback, but i'm not sure how you access this...
Original post by AgnosticHaruspex
Hi Shannon,

Whatever you do - do not under any circumstances post your personal statement in a public forum. If you do, you'll have to rewrite it as the plagiarism checking software used will flag it up. I believe TSR has a secure form you can send where volunteers will provide feedback, but i'm not sure how you access this...

I believe op can search up “tsr personal statement review service” on google, it should come up
Original post by sleighclarke1995
Hello, just wondering if there is anyone who is able to proof read a personal statement for nursing for me as im not very good at condensing it down.

Many thanks
Shannon

If you post in submitted ps reviews then only approved reviewers and yourself will be able to see your PS
Original post by sleighclarke1995

Many thanks
Shannon

I can help you :smile: ive finished my personal statement for psychology so dont worry about me copying you haha, also i helped so many people in my sixth form to condense sentences since im really good at it haha, ive found it nice to help others so i wouldnt mind checking yours too
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
I can help you :smile: ive finished my personal statement for psychology so dont worry about me copying you haha, also i helped so many people in my sixth form to condense sentences since im really good at it haha, ive found it nice to help others so i wouldnt mind checking yours too

Please don't ask people to send you their PS privately. They have no way to verify that you are who you say, that you are in a position to help with PSs or that you'll be as careful in keeping their PS private as they are.

If you'd like to join the team of PS reviewers then you can post in the submitted ps reviews forum for information on how you can apply :smile: we're always looking for more verified and trained reviewers!
Original post by PQ
Please don't ask people to send you their PS privately. They have no way to verify that you are who you say, that you are in a position to help with PSs or that you'll be as careful in keeping their PS private as they are.

If you'd like to join the team of PS reviewers then you can post in the submitted ps reviews forum for information on how you can apply :smile: we're always looking for more verified and trained reviewers!

im being genuine but i also understand sorry, it seems that i cant help you OP sorry ): maybe ask a friend if they've done theirs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending