Zeus19
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello!
I applied in October for Law. My predicted grades are A*A*A*A* and my AS grades are AAAB. As for my olevels i had A*A*A*A*A*AAAA.
My current alevels subjects are Math, Econ World History and Psychology.
I have given my Lnat in October but im afraid i did not perform that well, hence, im scared if ill receive an offer from Lse, Ucl, Kings or not
Im an international student and the other places ive applied to are : Oxford (rej) , UCL (no offer yet), LSE (no offer yet), KCL (No offer yet) and Queen Mary (offer received)
Im scared my lnat might have screwed me but im hoping my personal statement and academic achievement history and reference ( from my teacher who is an LSE alumni) help in getting me an offer hopefully!
Can any one help me out with any info they have and about how good are my chances of getting into my universities of choice.
Thankyou
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Without knowing what weighting they put on the LNAT, or how strong your personal statement was compared to their other applicants then it is impossible to say I'm afraid.

Getting one offer is a good start. There's nothing more you can do than waiting for their decisions at this stage, so there is no sense worrying about your next steps until your have heard back from them all.
Zeus19
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Without knowing what weighting they put on the LNAT, or how strong your personal statement was compared to their other applicants then it is impossible to say I'm afraid.

Getting one offer is a good start. There's nothing more you can do than waiting for their decisions at this stage, so there is no sense worrying about your next steps until your have heard back from them all.
Update on Stats:

Hello!
-I applied for Law around mid October
-I am an International applicant
-Alevels subject: Math, Economics, Psychology, World History
-Alevels predicted grades : A*A*A*A*
-AS grades : AAAB (achieved)
-Olevels grades: A*A*A*A*AAAAA (achieved)
-LNAT score : 21
-Universities applied to: Oxford (rej), QMUL (offer received), UCL (no offer yet), KCL (no offer yet), LSE (no offer yet)

Inputs are appreciated!
nadiashokka
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I know it's much later but was wondering what other offers you got based on your grades and LNAT score, so I can gauge how heavily they weigh the LNAT as I'm applying to similar unis.Thank you !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.56%
Okay (113)
29.2%
A bit lacking (146)
37.73%
Not good at all (91)
23.51%

Watched Threads