UCAS reference has been sent off, but i want it changed!!

Watch this thread
username5575838
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a private candidate and my form tutor sent off my reference but forgot to include predicted grades is there a way to change this?
Could i make a new application and ask for him to write the reference again?
Last edited by username5575838; 1 year ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by idki001)
I'm a private candidate and my form tutor sent off my reference but forgot to include predicted grades is there a way to change this?
Could i make a new application and ask for him to write the reference again?
Ring UCAS - they can reset and re-open the reference section
username5575838
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Ring UCAS - they can reset and re-open the reference section
Thank you i was freaking out so much
username5575838
Rep:
I've had the reference section reset so does my referee just have to send off my reference again with the new changes?
Last edited by username5575838; 1 year ago
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've had the reference section reset so does my referee just have to send off my reference again with the new changes?
Can you edit the reference section on Apply to change their details and save? If so do that. If not then contact your reference and ask them to use the login they used the first time to amend your reference.
username5575838
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Can you edit the reference section on Apply to change their details and save? If so do that. If not then contact your reference and ask them to use the login they used the first time to amend your reference.
Do you mean i should get a new referee? Im a bit confused sorry
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you mean i should get a new referee? Im a bit confused sorry
what can you see on the reference section of Apply?
username5575838
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
what can you see on the reference section of Apply?
it's been completely reset as if i never filled it in
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
it's been completely reset as if i never filled it in
Then fill it in again.
Your referee will get a new email from UCAS and will need to click that link to add your reference again from scratch and add in predicted grades.
username5575838
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Then fill it in again.
Your referee will get a new email from UCAS and will need to click that link to add your reference again from scratch and add in predicted grades.
ok thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.17%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.2%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.54%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed