Manan 2112
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have got an interview invitation from Cranfield University on 28 Jan. I have applied for MSc in automotive and mechatronics, anyone has gone through some similar process can share your views on it.It would be a great help
mayur.sukh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Manan 2112
How was your interview?
I received the invitation for the interview yesterday, can you share your experience of the interview it would be really helpful.
Thanks
Manan 2112
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mayur.sukh)
Hi Manan 2112
How was your interview?
I received the invitation for the interview yesterday, can you share your experience of the interview it would be really helpful.
Thanks
It was very generic just asked about my past academic subjects and you have some basic knowledge of what you are going to study in your advanced course.

why I opted for this course.

Why you choose Cranfield uni / UK for pursuing higher studies.

Any final year projects/competition you have been part of and what was your role.

The interview period was around 30-40 min. Overall it was moreover a just a normal talk to know you and vice-versa you know the uni know about the academic structure and how life in Cranfield. After the interview, After the interview, I got my conditional letter in 10 days.

did you apply for the same course or any different course?
mayur.sukh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Manan 2112)
It was very generic just asked about my past academic subjects and you have some basic knowledge of what you are going to study in your advanced course.

why I opted for this course.

Why you choose Cranfield uni / UK for pursuing higher studies.

Any final year projects/competition you have been part of and what was your role.

The interview period was around 30-40 min. Overall it was moreover a just a normal talk to know you and vice-versa you know the uni know about the academic structure and how life in Cranfield. After the interview, After the interview, I got my conditional letter in 10 days.

did you apply for the same course or any different course?
I have applied for MSc in Automotive Engineering. So do you have the unconditional offer by now?
Manan 2112
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mayur.sukh)
I have applied for MSc in Automotive Engineering. So do you have the unconditional offer by now?
currently, I am in my last year of engineering. So after completing my undergraduate in July I will apply for the unconditional letter.

Where are you from? , Great all the best for the interview.
Cranfield University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Folks!

Sorry for not replying to you sooner Manan, but it sound like you aced the interview, so congratulations!

If you need any extra advice mayur.sukh you can ask here

Katherine
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (162)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (489)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (371)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (465)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (156)
4.7%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (201)
6.06%
Loneliness (282)
8.5%
Financial worries (116)
3.5%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (135)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (151)
4.55%
Lack of real life entertainment (182)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (297)
8.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (309)
9.32%

Watched Threads