xoxo_666
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
has anyone been accepted for their law course at kings college london yet? i’m convinced i’m waiting for a rejection email
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxo_666)
has anyone been accepted for their law course at kings college london yet? i’m convinced i’m waiting for a rejection email
What are your predicted grades and how do you think the LNAT went?

Don’t worry about the wait. I’m applying this year as well, and have done some research on when the start sending out decisions.
If we assume there is no delay, on previous years experience, KCL will send out the first major batch of offers starting w/c 25th Jan
xoxo_666
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Don’t worry about the wait. I’m applying this year as well, and have done some research on when the start sending out decisions.
If we assume there is no delay, on previous years experience, KCL will send out the first major batch of offers starting w/c 25th Jan
Thank you for letting me know about w/c 25th My predicted grades where only AAA but I applied with a programme to hopefully give me a contextual offer. I honestly have no idea how my LNAT went but I don’t think it was very good, i’m not sure if i’m paranoid or not.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxo_666)
Thank you for letting me know about w/c 25th My predicted grades where only AAA but I applied with a programme to hopefully give me a contextual offer. I honestly have no idea how my LNAT went but I don’t think it was very good, i’m not sure if i’m paranoid or not.
At least you now have an indication of when offers generally come.

Hope it all goes well
Faisalthe12th
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Does that timeline apply to postgraduates applicants as well?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Faisalthe12th)
Does that timeline apply to postgraduates applicants as well?
Are you applying for a law related degree?
Faisalthe12th
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you applying for a law related degree?
No, but I'm considering it, however, I applied for International Relations. Are there any differences between departments when it comes to application processing and such?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Faisalthe12th)
No, but I'm considering it, however, I applied for International Relations. Are there any differences between departments when it comes to application processing and such?
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads