The Student Room Group
Reply 1
my friend's brother got a condition for 2020 after doing his exams in 2019; not sure why but that's just what happened. i'm sure it will be fine.
Original post by Savannah1523
I’ve applied for uni 2021 and I already have my A level grades as I took them in 2020 and didn’t go to uni last year. I’ve received a conditional offer but I am a bit confused as I already have the grades they are asking for. I am guessing they need proof of my grades before changing it to unconditional but I’m not sure.

Ring them up tomorrow and ask. It could be a mistake on their part, or as you say just subject to proof of your grades.
Reply 3
This has just happened to my son. He's had a conditional offer for 112 points, but already has his grades which total 104. Not sure what to do next. Who do we need to contact UCAS or the university direct?
Original post by Tuffers
This has just happened to my son. He's had a conditional offer for 112 points, but already has his grades which total 104. Not sure what to do next. Who do we need to contact UCAS or the university direct?

The uni directly. They may have missed that the grades/points were already achieved.
Reply 5
Yes this happened to one of my daughters a few years ago. We contacted them and they changed it to unconditional as it was a mistake - they may ask for proof but check with them.
Reply 6
Original post by Budz1
Yes this happened to one of my daughters a few years ago. We contacted them and they changed it to unconditional as it was a mistake - they may ask for proof but check with them.

Thanks, he's emailed the uni so fingers crossed!!
Reply 7
Original post by Admit-One
The uni directly. They may have missed that the grades/points were already achieved.

Thanks, he's just done that so fingers crossed!!