The Student Room Group

Equillibrium easy question

Pleassee help me! Its a basic equilibrium question and i really dont wanna get it wrong :smile:

thank youuu

huh.png
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by hijabibubbles
Pleassee help me! Its a basic equilibrium question and i really dont wanna get it wrong :smile:

thank youuu

huh.png

You'll get more appropriate help if you post this in the chemistry forum.
Original post by Pangol
You'll get more appropriate help if you post this in the chemistry forum.

oop.. how do i do that?
Reply 3
oop.. how do i do that?

Go to the chemistry forum and click on Start New Discussion.
Well, as you can see...

Have you looked at the textbook yet? What do you know about equilibriums?
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Well, as you can see...

Have you looked at the textbook yet? What do you know about equilibriums?

absolutly nothing. Its a pre learning quiz but i really dont wanna get it wrong. especially because im in y11 and there are teacher assessed grades and every mark + percentage counts.
absolutly nothing. Its a pre learning quiz but i really dont wanna get it wrong. especially because im in y11 and there are teacher assessed grades and every mark + percentage counts.

Search it up online? Have you tried?

It’s one thing knowing the process behind it and one thing knowing the answer.
Search it up online? Have you tried?

It’s one thing knowing the process behind it and one thing knowing the answer.

ive tried but i really dont understand. Im just tired and wanna get this over with
ive tried but i really dont understand. Im just tired and wanna get this over with

I’d advice you look up some videos on how to determine which is at equilibrium, once you’ve done so, you can re post on here then I’ll tell you if what you’re thinking is correct.

Simply look on YouTube.
I’d advice you look up some videos on how to determine which is at equilibrium, once you’ve done so, you can re post on here then I’ll tell you if what you’re thinking is correct.

Simply look on YouTube.

Its ok now, i accidently made this post twice, and someone from the chemistry forum area explained it. Thank you so much though!

Quick Reply

Latest