Venezuelan student - question about my grades

Watch
Miguel P
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I'm an EU national who graduated from secondary education in Venezuela. I'm working on the Education section of my UCAS application and there's an aspect about it which confuses me: on the "grades" box of each module, am I meant to publish the grades I got during my final year of secondary education, or the average of the grades I got during the entirety of said secondary education (which amounts to 5 years)?

Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by Miguel P; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Miguel P)
Hi all,

I'm an EU national who graduated from secondary education in Venezuela. I'm working on the Education section of my UCAS application and there's an aspect about it which confuses me: on the "grades" box of each module, am I meant to publish the grades I got during my final year of secondary education, or the average of the grades I got during the entirety of said secondary education (which amounts to 5 years)?

Many thanks in advance.
Which grade appears on your high school certificate?
Miguel P
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Which grade appears on your high school certificate?
Hi, thanks for replying. My certificate shows all of my grades on every subject during the 5 years of high school. I could simply average them (as the only average shown is my final GPA), but I'm not sure if that's what I'm meant to do.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, thanks for replying. My certificate shows all of my grades on every subject during the 5 years of high school. I could simply average them (as the only average shown is my final GPA), but I'm not sure if that's what I'm meant to do.
Just put your overall GPA and ask your referee to mention that a full transcript can bee supplied.
Miguel P
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Just put your overall GPA and ask your referee to mention that a full transcript can bee supplied.
Ah, many thanks! So, to be clear, I should just type my overall GPA on the module/unit 1 box?

And also - where and when should my referee mention this, just to let him know beforehand? In case it's pertinent, I'm applying independently.
Malaysian Man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all,

Many thanks in advance.
Hello. I hear about Venezuela economic problems. You must be rich to study in UK

I love Venzuela. LOVE FROM MALAYSIAN living in Britain
Miguel P
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malaysian Man)
Hello. I hear about Venezuela economic problems. You must be rich to study in UK

I love Venzuela. LOVE FROM MALAYSIAN living in Britain
Hi, thanks! Malaysia's awesome.

And nope, I'm not rich at all haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads