The Student Room Group

Brampton manor 2021

hi guys is anyone else going to apply to Brampton manor sixth form? if so what a levels do u wanna do and what are you predicted? I want to do maths, further maths, art, and politics and my predicted for those subjects: 9 in maths, 8 in art and (politics need a 7 in English) and 8 in English

I haven’t got my predicted grades for my other subjects yet

Scroll to see replies

tbh I’m quite slacking in school and I feel like my grades are bad for the other subjects but I will try hard and hopefully do well
Reply 2
Original post by gcsesarehard9
hi guys is anyone else going to apply to Brampton manor sixth form? if so what a levels do u wanna do and what are you predicted? I want to do maths, further maths, art, and politics and my predicted for those subjects: 9 in maths, 8 in art and (politics need a 7 in English) and 8 in English

I haven’t got my predicted grades for my other subjects yet

I'm applying but I don't know if I'd get in or if id 100% go. Maths, Computer Science, Further Maths, Physics
Maths-9, Comp Sci -9, Physics- 9
Original post by p2216
I'm applying but I don't know if I'd get in or if id 100% go. Maths, Computer Science, Further Maths, Physics
Maths-9, Comp Sci -9, Physics- 9

Omg your grades are really good well done! we need a gpa of 6.5 or 7 to get in so if you have more than that maybe they will accept u what’s ur gpa
Reply 4
Omg your grades are really good well done! we need a gpa of 6.5 or 7 to get in so if you have more than that maybe they will accept u what’s ur gpa

across 10 subjects it's 8.4 so 9999888888 and i hope so since its quite competitive
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by p2216
across 10 subjects it's 8.3 so 9999888887 and i hope so since its quite competitive

You probably will get in. I want to do all the subjects you are doing as well. My grades are worse than yours. Maths - 9, Computer Science - 8 (even though I got a 9 in my mocks), Combined science - 98, My GPA is 7.35 (9 9 8.5 8 8 7 7 6 6 5).
(edited 3 years ago)

What's your GPA?
Reply 7
Original post by ambadakallan
You probably will get in. I want to do all the subjects you are doing as well. My grades are worse than yours. Maths - 9, Computer Science - 8 (even though I got a 9 in my mocks), Combined science - 98, My GPA is 7.35 (9 9 8.Oh5 8 8 7 7 6 6 5).

Oh thats cool. And the computing is so annoying! I managed to change my 7 in french to an 8 which was quite helpful. What school do you go to right now
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by p2216
Oh thats cool. And the computing is so annoying! I managed to change my 7 to an 8 which was quite helpful. What school do you go to right now

I'm not sure if you've heard of my school - Barking Abbey. And, I think it will be easier to get into Brampton this year because they are extending their capacity to around 600 I think. When checking former and current Brampton Manor students, some of them just got their entry requirements and they still got in. What school do you go to?
(edited 3 years ago)
What's your GPA?

I will pm you
I'm not sure if you've heard of my school - Barking Abbey. And, I think it will be easier to get into Brampton this year because they are extending their capacity to around 600 I think. When checking former and current Brampton Manor students, some of them just got their entry requirements and they still got in. What school do you go to?

600! Thats crazy where did u hear that?
Original post by MarlianNami
600! Thats crazy where did u hear that?

One of my friends told me, but I don't know if it's completely true because in their admissions policy it says 300.
One of my friends told me, but I don't know if it's completely true because in their admissions policy it says 300.

Im internal and it is
my form tutor told us
Original post by cz_boeing
Im internal and it is
my form tutor told us

does that mean 600 in only year 12 or 600 in total for the sixth form
Original post by MarlianNami
does that mean 600 in only year 12 or 600 in total for the sixth form

He said 600 intake for the next year, so I'm assuming its 600 in yr 12
He said 600 intake for the next year, so I'm assuming its 600 in yr 12

Is the school big enough for that lmao, feels like it would be so packed
Tbh, they have built an entire new building, probably the same size as the current one so probably will have enough space
Anyways what are your predicted grades and what subjects do you want to take?
Tbh, they have built an entire new building, probably the same size as the current one so probably will have enough space

Mine's just above if you scroll up. What's yours???
I'm predicted an average of exactly 8 (99998888776)
and I'm planning on doing maths, chem, economics and further maths.

Thats good, im doing math bio chem and sociology, predicted 99999988776

Quick Reply

Latest