The Student Room Group

Brampton manor 2021

Scroll to see replies

I wanted to apply i had predicted grades 56777777889 but since mocks my science grades dropped from 777 to 556. Can I apply with my previous grades once they open applications or will i have to apply with the second set? I know they won't accept me with those grades so idk what to do
Reply 41
Original post by boopboop1
I wanted to apply i had predicted grades 56777777889 but since mocks my science grades dropped from 777 to 556. Can I apply with my previous grades once they open applications or will i have to apply with the second set? I know they won't accept me with those grades so idk what to do

You could, but ask your reference if you could use these grades as they are the ones who confirm your grades.
Original post by boopboop1

I’m going through te same thing low-key ahhhhh
Original post by cz_boeing
NCS and LAE.
Maybe some other local ones, I'm not really sure.

Im so scared about NCS. It was originally my first choice but they don't do interviews and i dont think my personal statement was very good, because ive improved it since i applied but it wont let me change it so ive kinda given up on ncs. LAE seems good too, i used to not like it because its very big but now that brampton is accepting more students, lae wont be much bigger so ive applied there too
I am applying to BMA as well, my predicted are 999999998887. I’m hoping to do maths biology chemistry and geography for a levels
Original post by veryunmotivated
I am applying to BMA as well, my predicted are 999999998887. I’m hoping to do maths biology chemistry and geography for a levels

woah ur smart smart
I'm still waiting to apply for BMA.
I got
9-mandarin
9-maths
9-chemistry
9-biology
8-physics
8-geography
8-computer science
7-economics
7-eng language
7-eng literature
Want to do further maths, maths, chemistry, and physics. what are my chances of getting in?
i was planning to do cs, as well as economics maths and psychology, but u have to take fm and maths, and physics to do cs

so probs not then,

i may replace cs with politics or force a science, even tho i don't fancy doing a science again for a level
Original post by arraychemical12
i was planning to do cs, as well as economics maths and psychology, but u have to take fm and maths, and physics to do cs

so probs not then,

i may replace cs with politics or force a science, even tho i don't fancy doing a science again for a level

Hey, I'm a Brampton Manor student and I would strongly advise you to pick subjects that you enjoy for now or if you think they may help with your university application as that's one of the main ways you can do well in your A-levels. Just know that teachers can't force you to pick subjects you don't wanna do, and if they try to make sure to fight back :smile:
Original post by justhereandthere
Hey, I'm a Brampton Manor student and I would strongly advise you to pick subjects that you enjoy for now or if you think they may help with your university application as that's one of the main ways you can do well in your A-levels. Just know that teachers can't force you to pick subjects you don't wanna do, and if they try to make sure to fight back :smile:

Hi, as a brampton manor student what subjects do you do?
Hey everyone! I'm applying to BMA too so I'm glad I found this thread. My predicteds are 99999998887 so my average is 8.5 I think. I want to do chem, bio, maths and spanish a level x
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey everyone have you guys received the email about applications opening 8th March? The deadline is June right just want to make sure, it seems too late. But I am thankful if it is because I feel as if my grades are dropping at the moment as I’ve lost all motivation. Hopefully I ace my mocks and get back on track and good luck to everyone who have assesments when we go back :smile:
Hey everyone have you guys received the email about applications opening 8th March? The deadline is June right just want to make sure, it seems too late. But I am thankful if it is because I feel as if my grades are dropping at the moment as I’ve lost all motivation. Hopefully I ace my mocks and get back on track and good luck to everyone who have assesments when we go back :smile:

yeah i got it too
does anyone know the capacity of brampton? I got rejected from LAE and their capacity is 240 students I believe
Reply 54
does anyone know the capacity of brampton? I got rejected from LAE and their capacity is 240 students I believe

300 I think
Hi everyone, I'm also planning to apply too with 99999887, but I also got rejected from LAE so I'm not sure tbh.
Im trying to fill out the Brampton application and I’m at future plans and it’s not letting me write even two sentences? You guys facing this too??
Original post by ah__009926
Hi everyone, I'm also planning to apply too with 99999887, but I also got rejected from LAE so I'm not sure tbh.

Go for it! You never know x
Original post by ah__009926

Hey don’t be disheartened you can apply to Brampton go for it your grades are amazing!
Original post by MarlianNami
Im trying to fill out the Brampton application and I’m at future plans and it’s not letting me write even two sentences? You guys facing this too??

Nope mine worked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending