Camila Iturbe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys,
Do you think my chances to get into this Uni and course will reduce a lot if I don't do the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design in the same Uni? I am thinking in doing it at Richmond upon thames college. What do you think?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Camila Iturbe)
Hello guys,
Do you think my chances to get into this Uni and course will reduce a lot if I don't do the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design in the same Uni? I am thinking in doing it at Richmond upon thames college. What do you think?
Most applicants with a FAD won't have studied at Kingston - it wont disadvantage you
hopey141
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
FAD usually just prepares you as an individual for studying the arts full time. You wont be at a disadvantage
PanicUsername
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Camila Iturbe)
Hello guys,
Nope!I got an 2 unconditionals and a conditional so far from for illustration and I haven’t done fad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.18%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.36%
Live streaming events (51)
8.75%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (135)
23.16%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.13%