The Student Room Group

How much does everyone weigh lol

Hey guys
I’m a 22 year old girl 5’4 .
And I’m currently weighing 11st
So basically just over a year ago I was like 6st 13lbs , underweight I know .
So I was told to put on weight quickly by my gp as he gave me a list of things going wrong with my body as I was underweight . So this scared me and I just ate and ate and ate to put on weight . I got to 9stone and didn’t like the way I looked at all I thought I looked MASSIVE . So i started comfort eating . Which led me to gain another 2 stone , and here we are . So I’m on a diet to go back down to a healthy size .
How much is everyone else weighing in at and what would you say is a healthy weight for a girl my age and height .
Also could someone pls calculate my bmr and tell me how many calories I should be loosing to sustain and loose weight please .

Scroll to see replies

85-86kg 6'
Reply 2
Havent a clue, me and the scale have an agreement if it doesnt tell me things i dont want to know i promise not to lob it off the roof.
Reply 3
84kg-ish, 5" 9.5
Original post by Annoynomous1998
Hey guys
So I was told to put on weight quickly by my gp as he gave me a list of things going wrong with my body as I was underweight . So this scared me and I just ate and ate and ate to put on weight . I got to 9stone and didn’t like the way I looked at all I thought I looked MASSIVE . So i started comfort eating . Which led me to gain another 2 stone , and here we are . So I’m on a diet to go back down to a healthy size .
How much is everyone else weighing in at and what would you say is a healthy weight for a girl my age and height .
Also could someone pls calculate my bmr and tell me how many calories I should be loosing to sustain and loose weight please .

40kg :/ I struggle to put on weight due to fast mentabolism
Original post by b!tchwitfeelings
40kg :/ I struggle to put on weight due to fast mentabolism

It’s because you’re not eating enough
63 kg - 5'6
Reply 8
Original post by sunny.side.up
63 kg - 5'6

same!
50kg to 49kg
Reply 10
50kg 5’4
33.9kg 5'3
55kg 5'7
Original post by Annoynomous1998
Hey guys

I am currently at 60kg but I am looking to increase it to at least 68kg. Hopefully, I can reach it over the next three months.

Also, you can calculate your BMR with the formula below:
655.1 + (9.563 * weight [kg]) + (1.85 * height [cm]) (4.676 * age [years])

So your BMR is going to be 1501.88 Kcal/Day.

As for your appropriate calories, using your BMR (1501.88 cals) and assuming you have a less strenuous routine, I would say that your maintenance is at 2328 calories (BMR*1.55 which is the activity multiplier based on your assumed routine). Now from your maintenance, you can go lower from anywhere between 5-25% but I would recommend starting with a 15% caloric deficit.

So in short,
Caloric maintenance (Calories to sustain weight) - 2328 cals
Caloric deficit (Calories to loose weight) - 2000 cals (14% deficit)

Hope this helps :smile:
50kg 5’4 17yo :smile:
10kg
68.9kg
Original post by rxyaltyx
10kg

Omg, girlll. You're tiny. 😱 If only...😥

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Proxenus
68.9kg

If that's you in your pfp, there's no way. :naughty: