Inpal2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, was wondering if someone could help me out because i am really struggling to determine my fee status. My situation is as follows: EU passport with pre settled status. Came to the uk oct 2018 and left(then i lost my residency), came back on oct 2019 and i am here since then, my idea is to apply to get into a university in a course starting on nov 2022 in hopes to accomplish the 3 years residence requirements for home fees. According to what i've digged in at gov.uk for the academic year 2021/2022 would be alright my plan to get home fees, but.. a course starting on November would qualify as academic year 2021/2022?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Inpal2000)
Hi guys, was wondering if someone could help me out because i am really struggling to determine my fee status. My situation is as follows: EU passport with pre settled status. Came to the uk oct 2018 and left(then i lost my residency), came back on oct 2019 and i am here since then, my idea is to apply to get into a university in a course starting on nov 2022 in hopes to accomplish the 3 years residence requirements for home fees. According to what i've digged in at gov.uk for the academic year 2021/2022 would be alright my plan to get home fees, but.. a course starting on November would qualify as academic year 2021/2022?
Hi, new applicants with pre settled status are eligible to apply for funding in the 21/22 academic year. You can find out more information here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/studying...or-eu-students

You’ll need:

evidence of your pre-settled status
evidence of your identity
evidence that you have lived in the UK, Gibraltar, EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland for at least the last 3 years before your course starts

If you are stating your course in November 2022 then this is the 22/23 academic year. We can't confirm eligibility for this year yet, if you contact us in March 2022 then we will be able to advise on eligibility.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.86%
Virtual campus tours/open days (74)
21.83%
Live streaming events (32)
9.44%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.62%
A uni comparison tool (78)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (72)
21.24%