Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so long story short, I was an A grade student in 2 of my a levels, 1 subject went wrong and I let it get to me leading to schizophrenia which meant I got C/B in English literature, U in Maths and U in Sociology in class. I wasn’t coping at all so i left. I feel like I messed my life up because I couldn’t complete college. Did I mess it up?
Cookie56
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so long story short, I was an A grade student in 2 of my a levels, 1 subject went wrong and I let it get to me leading to schizophrenia which meant I got C/B in English literature, U in Maths and U in Sociology in class. I wasn’t coping at all so i left. I feel like I messed my life up because I couldn’t complete college. Did I mess it up?
Sorry to hear that uh I not go to college yet so sorry I don't know
WithYouAliens
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So you were expected to be an "A" grade student for two out of your three A Levels. But in the end you only got C/B in English literature and failed both Maths and Sociology? Am I getting this right?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by WithYouAliens)
So you were expected to be an "A" grade student for two out of your three A Levels. But in the end you only got C/B in English literature and failed both Maths and Sociology? Am I getting this right?
before I got schizo I was an A student, now I am a failure. I did not fail the sociology exam but left anyway as i wasn’t grasping concepts and was working at U in class
Anonymous #1
if I didn’t get schizo I wouldn’t have fallen out with my friends
Kt.Smith_25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, you don't need a levels to be successful in life. Some of the richest people in the world don't even have GCSEs. Plz don't give up now, you've got so much more left to give
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kt.Smith_25)
Honestly, you don't need a levels to be successful in life. Some of the richest people in the world don't even have GCSEs. Plz don't give up now, you've got so much more left to give
I just feel upset that I haven’t completed any level 3 qualification
Anonymous #1
I was rushing 1 A level, it goes wrong and then i let it get to me and everything goes wrong
lilimendes014
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you can always restart things in your life, but for now you should prioritise your mental health first. when you’re better, there are many paths where you could go.
Tingwen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was rushing 1 A level, it goes wrong and then i let it get to me and everything goes wrong
Don't worry about it,It is not your fault.
Just take it easy.
You can always do your A-levels again when you feel better
prs33
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm currently doing a levels and finding it really hard, do you have any advice fo
SuttonOG
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Instead of giving up entirely, try and fix things as best you can. Youve got some options. 1 would be to redo the year and start revising early so you're not under as much pressure. 2 With your a levels what would you have studied at uni for which job/ can you get that job without a-levels? You could apply for an apprenticeship in the same field.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise