Vaginal Problems/ Sexual Health

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Please answer guys. I had an unprotected sex last month on December 5, 2020 but the sperm was outside only. I got my period on December 17, 2020. I'm confused because this month January 17, 2021, this is the time that i will got my period but i notice that I have brown discharge but no period. And past few days i notice vaginal dryness but this month i don't have penetrative sex. But why am i having brown discharge but no period. Am i pregnant?
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please answer guys. I had an unprotected sex last month on December 5, 2020 but the sperm was outside only. I got my period on December 17, 2020. I'm confused because this month January 17, 2021, this is the time that i will got my period but i notice that I have brown discharge but no period. And past few days i notice vaginal dryness but this month i don't have penetrative sex. But why am i having brown discharge but no period. Am i pregnant?
If you had your period afterwards, probably not.
Take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure and you probably want to see someone about the brown discharge.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by glassalice)
If you had your period afterwards, probably not.
Take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure and you probably want to see someone about the brown discharge.
I have brown discharge but no period. I already take pregnancy test three times before the brown discharge came and the first day that the brown discharge camse and it was both negative result. I'm just confused why am I having brown discharge instead of period right now and it's been two days. Pls answer
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sometimes brown discharge indicates old blood which can happen before a period, if you don't get it soon or the discharge continues see a Dr to make sure everything is okay
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elektra06)
Sometimes brown discharge indicates old blood which can happen before a period, if you don't get it soon or the discharge continues see a Dr to make sure everything is okay
So this is normal? Or i'll just wait until next month that my period will arrive?
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It should do but sometimes periods can be late for lots of simple reasons like stress, diet change etc. If it hasn't come and you're still worried talk to a Dr about it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elektra06)
It should do but sometimes periods can be late for lots of simple reasons like stress, diet change etc. If it hasn't come and you're still worried talk to a Dr about it
Thank you for answering. What can you say about vaginal dryness? It also happens to me before the brown discharge came
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.84%
No (181)
70.16%

Watched Threads