The Student Room Group

Not confident around boyfriend.

My boyfriend had commented on my weight multiple times and I’m not confident around him I feel ugly around him and fat around him.

What can I do to better this? ( he said he didn’t mean it in a bad way however I still feel so ugly and disgusting ) I don’t. Want to have sex with him or be touched by him
Reply 1
This has obviously made me feel insecure put down my self asteem and confidence. I already felt like this a little bit but he topped it off
Are you in love with this man?
Reply 3
Original post by TheYearNiner
Are you in love with this man?

Obviously
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously

You love a man that makes you feel insecure? Assuming it was a 'general comment' and not in a bad way, your best bet is to talk to him, tell him how it made you feel. Don't be afraid to open up, since you love this man...
Reply 5
You love a man that makes you feel insecure? Assuming it was a 'general comment' and not in a bad way, your best bet is to talk to him, tell him how it made you feel. Don't be afraid to open up, since you love this man...

He isn’t like this I’m shocked about him saying negative things. He said it’s to do with my health. To him it’s a small thing but to me effects me big time
He isn’t like this I’m shocked about him saying negative things. He said it’s to do with my health. To him it’s a small thing but to me effects me big time

You said you love this man, so go and tell him what you're typing here. Try not to dwell on what he said, people say silly things at times.
Reply 7
You said you love this man, so go and tell him what you're typing here. Try not to dwell on what he said, people say silly things at times.

I know it’s the fact I blocked him everywhere and ‘dumped him’ should I unblock him anc speak to him? I just don’t want to be taken for a mug and embarrassed infront of my friends because obviously I went crying to them first
I know it’s the fact I blocked him everywhere and ‘dumped him’ should I unblock him anc speak to him? I just don’t want to be taken for a mug and embarrassed infront of my friends because obviously I went crying to them first

Best to move on imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending