Please help meee(urgentttt)!!

Watch
blackmangotree
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have any idea how I can add to this answer?

1. How was England governed under Elizabeth?
Elizabeth’s government consisted of The Privy Council, The Court, The Parliament, Justices of Peace and Lord Lieutenants. The Privy Council played a significant role in governing the country: e.g: they helped Elizabeth handle the Northern Rebellion of 1559. Furthermore...

Thank you
username4755594
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blackmangotree)

Elizabeth’s government consisted of The Privy Council, The Court, The Parliament, Justices of Peace and Lord Lieutenants. The Privy Council played a significant role in governing the country: e.g: they helped Elizabeth handle the Northern Rebellion of 1559. Furthermore...

Thank you
Maybe you could define each section of the government, stating their role and purpose, maybe key examples where they were used?

How many marks is the question out of? Do you have to analyse the information?
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blackmangotree)

Thank you
What level is this being written at and how long does the answer need to be?
blackmangotree
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Mobitela)
Maybe you could define each section of the government, stating their role and purpose, maybe key examples where they were used?

How many marks is the question out of? Do you have to analyse the information?
Hello, i'm not sure about the marks as its not really an exam queston but im not sure what examples to use?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (41)
23.56%
Note taking apps (5)
2.87%
Flashcards (31)
17.82%
Revision guides (5)
2.87%
Past papers (86)
49.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.45%

Watched Threads