Jannyjan90
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have submitted my application for BCU to do a masters

I am a British citizen but was not born in the uk and have been for all but 1 month of my life, not only that lived in the same house all that time too

But they have just asked me for proof of citizenship so I filled out the form and also sent a copy of my passport

They then asked for 3 years worth of letters to prove my address

Is this normal? Feels like they think I'm fraudulent
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jannyjan90)

I am a British citizen but was not born in the uk and have been for all but 1 month of my life, not only that lived in the same house all that time too

But they have just asked me for proof of citizenship so I filled out the form and also sent a copy of my passport

Very normal tbh.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jannyjan90)

They need to know your status in the UK, and whether or not you are entitled to claim Home fees.
Just fill in the form.
JG260291
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes very normal, they just want to make sure you're listed under the correct fee status (home or international). By the sounds of it you will be classed as home fees once you've submitted the forms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads