The Student Room Group

URGENT QUESTION Regarding Anticipated Conditional Offer Percentage

Hi, I am currently studying in class 12 India. I plan to apply for BSc Economics. I have 95.2 percent in class 10 and 96.6(predicted class 12). How likely do you think I am to get an offer from LSE and KCL. Also, what do you think would be the required class 12 percentage as per the conditional offer if I get one?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ARJUNS0LANKI
Hi, I am currently studying in class 12 India. I plan to apply for BSc Economics. I have 95.2 percent in class 10 and 96.6(predicted class 12). How likely do you think I am to get an offer from LSE and KCL. Also, what do you think would be the required class 12 percentage as per the conditional offer if I get one?

Hi!
First of all, awesome marks!
The offer does not only depend upon the grades but also on many other factors but you must stay positive with such wonderful marks.

I received a conditional offer from the University of Manchester, 10th board exams: 96% and predicted grades: 92%.
Required class 12 grades: 85%.

These are my stats for reference. Yet, offers vary vastly. All the best!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Isw
Hi!
First of all, awesome marks!
The offer does not only depend upon the grades but also many other factors but you must stay positive with such wonderful marks.

I received a conditional offer from the University of Manchester, 10th board exams: 96% and predicted grades: 92%.
Required class 12 grades: 85%.

These are my stats for reference. Yet, offers vary vastly. All the best!!!

Which course and which year?
Reply 3
Which course and which year?

Bsc in computer and mathematics with an industrial year

Anyone else who can reply?
I don’t think marks from CBSE can tell us anything about your chances; pretty much every other guy has 95 plus. You getting an offer would be entirely dependent on your personal statement and whether they perceive it to be suitable for LSE’s course or not.

I have an offer from UCL for Bsc. Economics wherein I have been asked to attain 95 plus in three subjects(including mathematics) and 90 in the other two. These are just for reference. I would believe LSE’s offer might be a bit higher and the opposite for KCL.

All the best!
Original post by AMUsed__ lamprey
I don’t think marks from CBSE can tell us anything about your chances; pretty much every other guy has 95 plus. You getting an offer would be entirely dependent on your personal statement and whether they perceive it to be suitable for LSE’s course or not.

I have an offer from UCL for Bsc. Economics wherein I have been asked to attain 95 plus in three subjects(including mathematics) and 90 in the other two. These are just for reference. I would believe LSE’s offer might be a bit higher and the opposite for KCL.

All the best!

What were your 10th and 12th predicted grades?
10th- 95.8%
12th- 95-100%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending