LSE MSc Human Resources and Organisations 2021/22 (All Streams).

Watch
ok4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys,
This thread is for everyone who has either applied or got offers for MSc Human Resources and Organisations, let's connect through this thread.
emde
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have gotten an offer to the LSE Msc Human Resources and Organisations (HRM/CIPD Pathway) program. Really excited and looking forward to perhaps chatting and getting to know others on this thread!Thanks!
Soms20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, so I have also applied to LSE M.Sc Human Resources and Organisations (HRM Stream). I'm waitlisted since 21st January. Congrats to all of you who received an offer. It's been a crazy wait but hoping for a positive result.
Chipsar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey!
I just got an offer for the Organisational Behaviour (OB) stream. Would love to connect, and good luck to all of you who are still waiting for a decision.
Cheers!
Celestefds123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys, my application was processed on the 26th of March can I know when can I expect an update. When did y’all apply and for how long did you have to wait
emde
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Celestefds123)
Hi guys, my application was processed on the 26th of March can I know when can I expect an update. When did y’all apply and for how long did you have to wait
Hey!
Sure no problem. I believe I submitted my application on December 6th. I got confirmation that everything was processed and my LSE ID on January 5th. I then received an offer on March 19th. So about 10 weeks after I recieved my ID.
Hope this helps!
emde
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations everyone who recieved an offer, and all the best to those still waiting! Can’t wait to hopefully see you all in September
emde
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chipsar)
Hey!
I just got an offer for the Organisational Behaviour (OB) stream. Would love to connect, and good luck to all of you who are still waiting for a decision.
Cheers!
Congratulations on your offer!🥳
emde
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Soms20)
Hey guys, so I have also applied to LSE M.Sc Human Resources and Organisations (HRM Stream). I'm waitlisted since 21st January. Congrats to all of you who received an offer. It's been a crazy wait but hoping for a positive result.
Thank you! And all the best to you too, really hoping for a positive result 🙌 Would love to see you in September aswell!
Soms20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emde)
Thank you! And all the best to you too, really hoping for a positive result 🙌 Would love to see you in September aswell!
Thank you so much! As of now I'm still waiting, started my 12th week today. I do have some hope since a lot of people got rejected who were waitlisted initially. Hopefully they will make a decision in April as mentioned on their website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise