VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it better to use parentheses or footnotes for the references (my EE is in Biology if that matters)? one person who reviewed my EE and is studying Bio at uni and did her EE in Bio ofc said it's better to use parentheses while my teacher says it's better to use footnotes and I don't know what to do, can someone help please?
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by VanillaCream)
is it better to use parentheses or footnotes for the references (my EE is in Biology if that matters)? one person who reviewed my EE and is studying Bio at uni and did her EE in Bio ofc said it's better to use parentheses while my teacher says it's better to use footnotes and I don't know what to do, can someone help please?
I've always been told to use parentheses so that's what I'm used to. I used parentheses in my Chem EE, Chem IA and Bio IA with no complaints from my teachers. I think both fulfil the IBO's criteria though.
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
I've always been told to use parentheses so that's what I'm used to. I used parentheses in my Chem EE, Chem IA and Bio IA with no complaints from my teachers. I think both fulfil the IBO's criteria though.
okay, great, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (568)
50.22%
No (563)
49.78%

Watched Threads