The Student Room Group

very urgent question about EE pls!!

is it better to use parentheses or footnotes for the references (my EE is in Biology if that matters)? one person who reviewed my EE and is studying Bio at uni and did her EE in Bio ofc said it's better to use parentheses while my teacher says it's better to use footnotes and I don't know what to do, can someone help please?
Original post by VanillaCream
is it better to use parentheses or footnotes for the references (my EE is in Biology if that matters)? one person who reviewed my EE and is studying Bio at uni and did her EE in Bio ofc said it's better to use parentheses while my teacher says it's better to use footnotes and I don't know what to do, can someone help please?

I've always been told to use parentheses so that's what I'm used to. I used parentheses in my Chem EE, Chem IA and Bio IA with no complaints from my teachers. I think both fulfil the IBO's criteria though.
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
I've always been told to use parentheses so that's what I'm used to. I used parentheses in my Chem EE, Chem IA and Bio IA with no complaints from my teachers. I think both fulfil the IBO's criteria though.

okay, great, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending